Page 2 of 430 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Hm yeah that might work. It that in the translation, though? It may originally say that it can't be used with ANY other stances, and the translators just made it specific since the only other stance right now is guard stance.

I hope wise/brave stance is something besides some finite addition or subtraction of s-atk though. Make it just a flat multiplier to your damage, for all damages. Brave stance on a hybrid force build would be awesome.
    No, it specifically says it cannot be used with Guard Stance and vise versa. Doesn't state any other 'stances'. I'm pretty sure Fury Stance will work with Brave/Wise Stance. It's just that Fury Stance doesn't work with Guard and Brave doesn't work with Wise.

Now I REALLY hope you can get access subclass skillsheets.

Anyone else notice that all the biggest gripes hunters have in the skylands are almost directly address with the fighter? Wynderas are out of reach of any non-lifting attack when they fly all the way up, and are just irritating as balls all around. Daggers focus on airborne attacks. Set Sadinians do their twelve meter leaps to swing at you, and that can get you stunlocked pretty badly in a group, but they can be stunned while leaping. Double Sabers have whirlwind shields.

Then there's fists, which have a block/evasion that mitigates all damage, but works in ALL directions - unlike just guard.

It's an interesting yin to the hunter's yang. Then hunter probably fills in the gaps of the fighter - all around damage self-buff, all around defense self-buff, guarding with all weapons, and an overall more defense-friendly playstyle.

By the way, with the double saber's unique dodge restriction, I'm pretty sure that just means you can't dodge during an attack. All weapons let you dodge without fully finishing the attack animation, I just think the double saber won't allow that. If you're not in an animation you'll be able to dodge just fine, like shown in the video.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

So it seems if I wanna use my Wired Lance and Partisan on Fighter I have to wait for subclasses and Subclass Hu while being a Fi or vice versa...Kinda sucks cause I had in mind to sub FO =/

Either way I'm sure as hell going to play Fighter, I want my Double Saber and Daggers....Gib Quartz Calibur

Also: "To start this new class you must be level 30 in Hunter and clear a client order." Do I even wanna know that Koffee will have in store for us...?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Am I the only one here that doesn't care for DPS?

I just want high-manuverability. Screw high numbers, I just want to survive.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Do I even wanna know that Koffee will have in store for us...?
    5x Dark Ragne
    10x Rappy
    30x Fang Banther
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |

Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    5x Dark Ragne
    10x Rappy
    30x Fang Banther
    Why not add 50 Boosted Quartz Dragons to it while we're at it?

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Because I would cry. Nobody wants that, do they?

We're trying to keep it realistic....
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |

Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    We're trying to keep it realistic....
    and 30 fang banthers are realisitc? xD 5 ragne and 10 rappies however is, we already got the 5 SP CO for that.

Makes me wonder if the new classes also get a 5 SP CO at lv30 and which NPC will hand them out...Makes one also wonder if we get new story npc or current npc have their classes redone to make use of the 3 new classes, as well their weapons.

Celestial Manager~

Well ゲッテルハルム is a fighter, as we can see from the story quest. (he has knuckles equipped)
    As for the rest, I think I'll just wait and not read anything about it until the update.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr