Page 350 of 430 FirstFirst ... 250300340347348349350351352353360400 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4299

Oh, a quick takedown video, that's nice. I wonder how much faster would this person do it with TD or knuckles.

I actually believe that as long as you're competent, you can use whatever weapons/builds you want and I won't judge you. But some weapons are better at bossing than others and to pretend otherwise is just being delusional.

Random ones I found on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsgekvW_IYQ Twin Daggers 24s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cow1mnB_Dm0 Knuckle 39s (No BHS so not as optimal).

Double Saber one linked before was 51s but with Ares. Would most likely be 35-40s using Austere/Double Cannon.
    Last edited by toragyo; Mar 16, 2016 at 02:37 AM.

So, anyone?
    If I want a bhs as strong as possible, do is Flicker Jab > BHS a good idea (or Heartless Impact > BHS if the target is out of range)?
    And when, do I ja Flicker Jab for its dmg or do I use it without to save time?

Also, what other knuckle pas are good to use?
    I find Surprise Knuckle strong but due to the rapid forward movement I tend to miss later hits or end up on the wrong enemy side and lose stance.

Pendulum Roll is slow but when I compared it, 2 hits are about 1 BHS and even if I have to cancel afterwards it's good damage, and it has more range than BHS without Surprise Knuckle's positioning issues.

Flash Thousand also seems very good, a bit slow but not enough to be a real issue and has high damage for reasonable pp.

Ducking Blow and Charged Straight Upper seem decent but have kinda low damage compared to the others or are too slow to be useful at times.

If you do Flicker => BHS to proc TAJA, you need to JA Flicker first.
    And remember, there's Knuckle Chase Ring already, so you could do normal x times to get close => Shift => Flicker => BHS.
    Pendulum Roll have quite good DPP + I-frame, use it when you can't get a clean hit of BHS.
    Ducking Blow + Shift generate a lot of I-frame, so you can put that PAs in any combo in order to dodge attack.
    Upper Type-0 damage is good for its pp cost, but it required you to charge it to full + getting all hit in. Though I often use it like this Upper Type-0 => BHS since the PAs give you long airtime, extra helpful for some target (Zeshrayda's back cannon for example).

Don't know if this is intended by Sega, or they fucked up on their part. TAJABPPS reduces the amount of PP consumed by a PA, but you still need to have the original amount of PP that any PA consumes. Every other PP reduction applies the reduction before the PA is used, but TAJABPPS applies the reduction after the PA is used.

For those that don't get it:
    Punch -> Flicker -> BHS usually takes 56 PP. 16 for flicker. 40 for BHS.
    Punch -> Flicker -> BHS with TAJABPPS takes 46PP. 16 for flicker, 30 for BHS.
    If I have exactly 46 PP, and I use flicker for 16 and then I want to BHS, I can't. I'm not allowed to because the initial cost is 40pp.

I've tried using pp reduction stuff on a Force with a kongou and ilzonde. The pp reduction applies before the PA is used.

pls sega
    At the end of the video is a clear example. I can't flicker -> bhs with 46 pp(16/30 split). And I can't ducking -> flicker with 30 pp(18/12 split).

I guess the game can't tell if there was a TAJAB applied until after the PA is used. I don't know if this was brought up or not, and I'm too incompetent to write up Japanese to tell Sega, nor do I know if they'll give a shit.

tldr: I'm pretty sure TAJABPPS is not working as intended.
    Last edited by wssh; Mar 21, 2016 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naska View Post
    If you do Flicker => BHS to proc TAJA, you need to JA Flicker first.
    And remember, there's Knuckle Chase Ring already, so you could do normal x times to get close => Shift => Flicker => BHS.
    Pendulum Roll have quite good DPP + I-frame, use it when you can't get a clean hit of BHS.
    Ducking Blow + Shift generate a lot of I-frame, so you can put that PAs in any combo in order to dodge attack.
    Upper Type-0 damage is good for its pp cost, but it required you to charge it to full + getting all hit in. Though I often use it like this Upper Type-0 => BHS since the PAs give you long airtime, extra helpful for some target (Zeshrayda's back cannon for example).
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wssh View Post
    Lmao.
    Sega please.

Quote Originally Posted by wssh View Post
    Don't know if this is intended by Sega, or they fucked up on their part. TAJABPPS reduces the amount of PP consumed by a PA, but you still need to have the original amount of PP that any PA consumes. Every other PP reduction applies the reduction before the PA is used, but TAJABPPS applies the reduction after the PA is used.

For those that don't get it:
    Punch -> Flicker -> BHS usually takes 56 PP. 16 for flicker. 40 for BHS.
    Punch -> Flicker -> BHS with TAJABPPS takes 46PP. 16 for flicker, 30 for BHS.
    If I have exactly 46 PP, and I use flicker for 16 and then I want to BHS, I can't. I'm not allowed to because the initial cost is 40pp.

I've tried using pp reduction stuff on a Force with a kongou and ilzonde. The pp reduction applies before the PA is used.

pls sega
    At the end of the video is a clear example. I can't flicker -> bhs with 46 pp(16/30 split). And I can't ducking -> flicker with 30 pp(18/12 split).

I guess the game can't tell if there was a TAJAB applied until after the PA is used. I don't know if this was brought up or not, and I'm too incompetent to write up Japanese to tell Sega, nor do I know if they'll give a shit.

I'm pretty sure it's because it can't apply the pp cost reduction before you attack due to the required JA.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    So, anyone?
    If I want a bhs as strong as possible, do is Flicker Jab > BHS a good idea (or Heartless Impact > BHS if the target is out of range)?
    And when, do I ja Flicker Jab for its dmg or do I use it without to save time?
    Flicker > BHS is what most Fi do I think. Personally I like to use uncharged Slide Upper for BHS because it edges you slightly closer to the target.
    Also, what other knuckle pas are good to use?
    Straight Charge > shift > Straight Charge repeat is really good once you are familiar with the charge time, mows down mobs very easily. Has cheap PP cost and the 2nd highest DPS, and is rather safe to spam due to constant movement on top of that.
    Ducking blow is reliable with its good damage, as well as the i-frame it has. Can shift into ducking blow to dodge everything.
    Slide upper are useful both charged and uncharged; charged has really nice DPP and is good to TAJA into from a Quake Howling or something; uncharged is a good replacement for TAJA on targets where Flicker cannot hit properly like high weakpoints.

Flash Thousand/Pendulum/Surprise Knuckle are 3 very similar PA in terms of function and are good to TAJA into due to high DPP and commit time. Personally I dont use Pendulum for several reasons:
    FT has higher DPP and DPS;
    Surprise Knuckle is cheaper in terms of PP and has better DPS for a lower commit time, so it is easier to TAJA out of it;
    Ducking Blow is more reliable for i-frame due to PP cost.
    Last edited by escarlata; Mar 22, 2016 at 12:54 AM.

Still, SEGA seriously need to buff Quake Howling:
    - The damage even from TAJA in the air isn't that good, deal like 12k damage with Orbit Knux on non-weakpoint.
    - The stunning part, though it have higher chance to proc than other Knux PAs (taken from personal experience only), it still doesn't completely as high as it should be, rarely stun large mob, only trash like El Arda or Predicahda and below.
    If they intend to continue with PAs crafting, that's the next PA in line for reworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Naska View Post
    Still, SEGA seriously need to buff Quake Howling:
    - The damage even from TAJA in the air isn't that good, deal like 12k damage with Orbit Knux on non-weakpoint.
    - The stunning part, though it have higher chance to proc than other Knux PAs (taken from personal experience only), it still doesn't completely as high as it should be, rarely stun large mob, only trash like El Arda or Predicahda and below.
    If they intend to continue with PAs crafting, that's the next PA in line for reworks.
    lol
    try to jump cancel like gekka then you will know it's effective
    knuckle are strong enough, they don't need a buff