Page 351 of 430 FirstFirst ... 251301341348349350351352353354361401 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    lol
    try to jump cancel like gekka then you will know it's effective
    knuckle are strong enough, they don't need a buff
    I know how to do that thing since i've doing that ever since i start leveling my Fighter through VHAQ. The thing is the stunning effect doesn't proc often and doesn't even stun large mob, making thing like Chase Fi/Hu with Knuckle is quite useless.

I like it.
    Ring +19.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

It is quite good, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Flicker > BHS is what most Fi do I think. Personally I like to use uncharged Slide Upper for BHS because it edges you slightly closer to the target.

Straight Charge > shift > Straight Charge repeat is really good once you are familiar with the charge time, mows down mobs very easily. Has cheap PP cost and the 2nd highest DPS, and is rather safe to spam due to constant movement on top of that.
    Ducking blow is reliable with its good damage, as well as the i-frame it has. Can shift into ducking blow to dodge everything.
    Slide upper are useful both charged and uncharged; charged has really nice DPP and is good to TAJA into from a Quake Howling or something; uncharged is a good replacement for TAJA on targets where Flicker cannot hit properly like high weakpoints.

Flash Thousand/Pendulum/Surprise Knuckle are 3 very similar PA in terms of function and are good to TAJA into due to high DPP and commit time. Personally I dont use Pendulum for several reasons:
    FT has higher DPP and DPS;
    Surprise Knuckle is cheaper in terms of PP and has better DPS for a lower commit time, so it is easier to TAJA out of it;
    Ducking Blow is more reliable for i-frame due to PP cost.
    Thanks. Need to use more straight charge I guess.
    I used to spam Ducking blow but I found the damage lacking compared to Flash Thousand. And somehow when I use Surprise Knuckle I always end up on the wrong side of the enemy and lose stance boost.
    I guess it's cause of lockon.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    And somehow when I use Surprise Knuckle I always end up on the wrong side of the enemy and lose stance boost.
    It's because of the PA itself imo, I don't use lockon, but the forward movement of SurpriseKnuckle ....... :/

It's even harder when target is small too ......
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I used to spam Ducking blow but I found the damage lacking compared to Flash Thousand. And somehow when I use Surprise Knuckle I always end up on the wrong side of the enemy and lose stance boost.
    Ducking blow's strength is not DPS but rather a safe choice for bosses with easy to read attacks. You can for example just pop LB at Zigmorde and not get hit just by timing shift>ducking
    It's a problem with Surprise Knuckle itself, on small targets it tends to go through entirely. But I only rly use it on bosses because Straight Charge, Quake Howling and uncharged Slide Upper takes care of all your mobbing needs.
    Last edited by escarlata; Mar 23, 2016 at 01:13 AM.

Surprise Knuckle is pretty nice for mobbing in my opinion. For example Micda variants, it alwaus hit's the back end because of it's spacing issue. It's a very small gap closer with decent damage, so if you need to move maybe 6 inches while doing damage, bam, PA of choice imo, but I've had it on my mobbing palette forever.

I use Slide Upper -> BHS. Moves me forward, blabla.
    Maybe pointless now with the knuckle ring.

Straight Charge kills most mobs very quickly for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I use Slide Upper -> BHS. Moves me forward, blabla.
    Maybe pointless now with the knuckle ring.

Straight Charge kills most mobs very quickly for me.
    Oh, right. My old combo was Heartless > Slide Upper > Surprise Knuckle. My previous statement was in regard to Slide Upper smacking micdas in weak spot each time. Derp.
    I haven't tried knuckle ring but giving up a palette for ground only and having an aerial only knuckle set sounds weird without having tried the ring. It honestly irritates me after having two nice gap closing PAs for knuckles. Think I might just stick with the Dubs ring for the hell of it.

Is it worth to put points into crit skill on Fi/Hu without Fury crit? Or shoul i put points into S-Atk up? (45% crit chance or 100 S-atk)