Page 59 of 430 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269109159 ... LastLast

So well....What is the point of Quick March PA i ponder? I got it and i felt kinda cheated lol

Quote Originally Posted by otaku998 View Post
    So well....What is the point of Quick March PA i ponder? I got it and i felt kinda cheated lol
    is that the dagger one from burn duraal? dun have that one yet, whats it do?

also, whats everyone's opinion on using SP for HP up bonuses?

its either that or crit im looking at right now with my last 9 points... but im building a bit more dex so i dont think ill need crit

I haven't personally tested Step x2. People have just assumed it wouldn't stack, but I get increasingly curious everytime its mentioned. Might get a new skill tree just to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    is that the dagger one from burn duraal? dun have that one yet, whats it do?

also, whats everyone's opinion on using SP for HP up bonuses?

its either that or crit im looking at right now with my last 9 points... but im building a bit more dex so i dont think ill need crit
    What is your current build?
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quick march was from Rare Quartz, what it does, well it does two quick crescent kicks and knock enemy up to the air, just that, dmg is low and the range is not that good either. Unless i missed something about it

Quote Originally Posted by Jakosifer View Post
    I haven't personally tested Step x2. People have just assumed it wouldn't stack, but I get increasingly curious everytime its mentioned. Might get a new skill tree just to find out.

What is your current build?
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...qId42IdjGD0008

not 100% on the techer part but irrelevant anyway

Has anyone figured out if boosts from deadline slayer and halfline slayer stack?

I would assume they should, since they have identical bonuses, but I don't believe anyone here has confirmed or denied.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...qId42IdjGD0008

not 100% on the techer part but irrelevant anyway
    Actually similar to my own build, cept I have Wise Up maxed out, Fist Gear instead of Dagger Gear, and put the two remaining towards Step Advance. I would go for the Wise Up to max if I were you. That leaves what, two more points that go to something that won't give a substantial boost, though. The critical skills have never been worth much, from what I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyra Tierney View Post
    Has anyone figured out if boosts from deadline slayer and halfline slayer stack?
    Yes. They stack, tested it out when they were released, can't remember if I posted here or not about it though. Anyway, with both at level 10 you'll get +200 S/R.ATK when both are active. With HU subbed and Maxed Fury Stance its a decent boost. It's more of a solo thing though. Still kind of disappointing skills though.
    Last edited by Jakosifer; Nov 3, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    What if you have step advance maxed in both Class and Subclass? do you get double invincibility frames? o_O
    This is something I'm very curious about myself...and me getting a new sun-only Hunter skilltree depends solely on this too @_@

Quote Originally Posted by otaku998 View Post
    Quick march was from Rare Quartz, what it does, well it does two quick crescent kicks and knock enemy up to the air, just that, dmg is low and the range is not that good either. Unless i missed something about it
    Uhm...so quick march is sorta how I expected it to be...though...low damage and range?

on the spreadsheet it seems it gets a considerate boost at lv11...so...is yours lower than 11?

though it isn't that considerate...but I was expecting something else myself...is there any video of someone using it? I'm curious myself =w=

well...in the worst case scneario at least we'll have a new PA to...increment cool looking combos? =w=

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

Quick march is short polka except it launches enemies away.

I regret every one of the 525k meseta I spent on it.