Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

errrrrr is it just me, or did todays update BREAK EVERYTHING from running in sandbox?

ive been using sandbox for a long time for reasons not this, and todays update forces closed EVERYTHING and anything in my sandbox wtf?
    cannot run anytrhing in sandbox............

Don't know if this applies to everyone, but I grabbed the latest GameGuard update and it no longer crashes on startup for me. Hope everyone else gets theirs working, or that SEGA decides to scrap GameGuard some day soon.

Please tell me there's another way other than Sandboxie as that never worked for me ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Don't know if this applies to everyone, but I grabbed the latest GameGuard update and it no longer crashes on startup for me. Hope everyone else gets theirs working, or that SEGA decides to scrap GameGuard some day soon.
    Also where did you get the Gameguard update?

Default GameGuard Error

Nope doesn't work for me
    initially I tried it with the settings it Himura told me but it wouldn't launch the program. The errors he said ignore i couldn't because they were causing the failed launch.

I then removed the Drop rights. that allowed me to launch the program but not sign in

so again where's this Game Guard update located i went to the site and all the had was this GameGuardPrivate thing
    Last edited by Meena09; Sep 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

The update downloads itself automatically when you run the patcher. ...Or when you start the game normally from the patcher. I forgot which.

Perhaps this is a question for PSK to answer.

I attempted this fix in hopes that it would add stability to gameguard which has been causing periodic freezes for my PC, but SB will not run PSO2 after following the directions in the OP. PSO2 terminates after launching giving me the following message:

I can't see to get pso2 to run in sandboxie anymore.

pso2launcher.exe dies
    http://puu.sh/15wsX
    Won't run.