Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steel_hedgehog View Post
    Is there a way to report these players through Sega's japanese website?
    You can report them as Wicked Users!
    https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/...ode=wickeduser
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Those are player using third party program, they can also change it so it also effect normal players, so just appearing in the stage, will get you killed.

The best option is to report them through the wicked user, and include thier ID, and Ark Card ID
    https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/...ode=wickeduser
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

If you do decide to report the player in question, I wouldn't attach the screenshots you've taken. It'll be clear that you used the English patch and that would raise some red flags.
    PSU 360 & JP Player!
    Gamertag: KoNeko1192
    Character name(s): KoNeko

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

They're not the only ones.
    I've seen these guys do it 2 days ago:
    Spoiler!

Took quite a few pictures wondering if I should report them or not.

In that party we had 3 people, one couldn't even get into the area and their computer froze because of it.
    Also saw a lot of enemies randomly spawning and then dying. Even if I tagged them (I know), I wouldn't see exp from them or any drops.

I tried remaking the party quite a few times and I kept getting stuck with them (last block if you would like to know) that I moved to another not to deal with their bull.

Best thing to do is click on the other password for multiparty Ayumi so that you get your own multiparty map rather than end up joining that one randomly from the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    Best thing to do is click on the other password for multiparty Ayumi so that you get your own multiparty map rather than end up joining that one randomly from the list.
    The thing was I didn't want to block the party completelyh in case a few randoms was on the block and I didn't have a problem playing with them.

I've seen a few randoms in that same party running into the place wondering what was going on and leaving too.

So the best bet was just to change the whole block completely.
    I haven't been in that block ever since as I'm sure they're still there as I've seen those same exact names idling in the lobbies about 3 days or so prior to the picture(s) I've taken.

You'd think that botters would be smart enough to lock their own parties, but then again they probably don't care if they get banned since they'll be long gone before that happens.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    The thing was I didn't want to block the party completelyh in case a few randoms was on the block and I didn't have a problem playing with them.

I've seen a few randoms in that same party running into the place wondering what was going on and leaving too.

So the best bet was just to change the whole block completely.
    I haven't been in that block ever since as I'm sure they're still there as I've seen those same exact names idling in the lobbies about 3 days or so prior to the picture(s) I've taken.
    You can remove the MP password after choosing the quest. That way, it will ensure that you are starting in a new multiparty, but others will be able to join you later.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    You'd think that botters would be smart enough to lock their own parties, but then again they probably don't care if they get banned since they'll be long gone before that happens.
    That was the same thing I said the other day.
    I'm sure they knew that they were going to get caught. If I were to hack if anything I wouldn't be stupid enoough to keep my party wide open and even the multiparty area.

Then again, we don't know what "hacks" they got.
    Seeing as it was on hard mode, they had to be at least level 30... maybe they got a leveling glitch? I never looked at their levels.
    Thinking about it now, I should've.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    You can remove the MP password after choosing the quest. That way, it will ensure that you are starting in a new multiparty, but others will be able to join you later.
    Never thought of that as I thought that if you did that and even did any changes it never truly did anything.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Saw the same thing yesterday. Highlighted kanji name: http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/a...h/PSO2/hax.jpg
    There was some mention of Chinese RMTs in this game - perhaps they're the ones doing this? Chinese players typically have names with near-unreadable Kanji in them (not always though). Could be one of those RMTs running through the area to try to get as many drops as possible to sell off. :/
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.