Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

@OP, since you be able to see so many people at once, you should report them all together. always take picture with their ID name and char name together.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I'm not even sure if SEGA will be able to fix some of them. The way the game's coded, it seems like many things can be overriden on the client side, then sent back to and accepted by the server. Vindictus had the same exploits, many of which I don't think were ever fixed. I get the impression that this kind of multiplayer coding is required to get decent latency in online action games with fast-paced action/reaction time like PSO2.
    Unfortunate truth... You move too many things server side and you be able to have an action game, and you end up with slow-ass menus that need to confirm with the server everytime you open a menu and move the cursor like in FFXIV (yes I like bashing XIV so sue me).
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    (yes I like bashing XIV so sue me).
    This isn't GameSpot.

But PSO2 may benefit from more server-sided-ness, seeing how GameGuard does fuck all to stop cheating client-side, and PSO2 itself doesn't even try to. Knowing Sega, doing that won't stop the cheating altogether, but it will help reduce the amount of cheaters.

Well, that, or the infamous IP ban.

Just do what Square Enix did and ban China +^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Just do what Square Enix did and ban China +^_^+
    That didn't work for a game I used to play. Hell, if anything it made them even more persistent to the point they pretty much took over all of the major towns in the game.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Haha, oh wow. Think of the Chinese prisoners before filing that Wicked User report!

Blocking the Chinese farmers won't work. They're an international business, they make tons of cash and they also know how to use proxies. They make so much money that they probably even have proxies set up in other countries for the purpose of dodging bans. All they have to do is pay someone to setup their PCs for them.

I was just looking at the rare drop rankings for August 20th to 27th. I had 24 (mostly rubbish), and the highest people on the rankings have numbers ranging from 49 to 76.

Now, when I look at the rare drop rankings for August 27th to September 3rd... the top people have had 164 to 266 rare drops, and there's the one guy called "I ate too much" (in Japanese) with 1364 rare drops. That's... a tad higher than the previous week.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Blocking the Chinese farmers won't work. They're an international business, they make tons of cash and they also know how to use proxies. They make so much money that they probably even have proxies set up in other countries for the purpose of dodging bans. All they have to do is pay someone to setup their PCs for them.

I was just looking at the rare drop rankings for August 20th to 27th. I had 24 (mostly rubbish), and the highest people on the rankings have numbers ranging from 49 to 76.

Now, when I look at the rare drop rankings for August 27th to September 3rd... the top people have had 164 to 266 rare drops, and there's the one guy called "I ate too much" (in Japanese) with 1364 rare drops. That's... a tad higher than the previous week.
    Jusr a question but where do you see this rare drop ranking? I know that on the visiophone there is rankings for the interrupt event, as well as one for the number of visits to "My Room" and a 3rd one for the number of rare containers opened, but I would like to know the one for the rare drops, at least so I can see how much I got in a week (so few I guess...)

Oh, it's containers opened only? I thought it was for all rare drops. Sorry for the confusion.