Default Max Attack Infinity: Clear Mission Rewards

So, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, I did Max Attack Infinity IV on [A] difficulty in hopes of gettin' an Ice PsychoWand. Anyways, I finished the mission and I got a 59% Arch-Servant, which is ironic because that's the element Psycho Wand I needed.

Does anyone know the clear mission rewards for [A] and [S] for the Max Attack Infinity missions? I know it sounds like a lot and if you're able to contribute some, that would be helpful in its own. I ask because my Internet is shot once again and so I'm having the tedious task of doing these missions solo. That and the fact that Dark Falz Dio on Infinity difficulty is just ridiculous. I literally spent an hour and ten minutes fightin' this clown. He then proceeds to trap me in the corner with his tail and spam the "Inferno Pillars of Shame."

I know that Dalk Falz Dust is a clear mission reward for IV, but is that solely for Infinity difficulty or are you able to do the same on [A]?

Again, all contributions and helpful advice is appreciated.

Totally off subject: If anyone who has played with me knows I main a Force. I'm trying to level up Van Guard, but ever since I've learned to perfect my Tech Step, playing as a Force is just much better for me. And no, spammin' SaZonde isn't fulfillin' whatsoever.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100608013730/snk/images/3/32/Athena-angel.gif

Dark falz dust and nanoblast daggers are infinity rank only.
    As for vanguard, have you tried a weaker ranger variant? W/ charge level 2? Then again, splitting melee and FO on vanguard might work better
    Last edited by AsuravonD; Sep 6, 2012 at 05:57 AM.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

I actually leveled up RNGR to level 10 for the sole purpose of that one ability that heightens the chance of affecting an enemy with whatever status is attached to your weapon.

I should have known that DFD was an Infinity only weapon. Bleh, I need companionship. >=^(
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100608013730/snk/images/3/32/Athena-angel.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Lipid_Lurvah View Post
    Does anyone know the clear mission rewards for [A] and [S] for the Max Attack Infinity missions?
    At A or S rank, the reward weapons are:
    MAI 1 can give the Ambition or Bashosen
    MAI 2 can give the Sinow Gold Dagger or Flowen's Shield
    MAI 3 can give the Ank Foil or Landeel Shag
    MAI 4 can give the Traicion or Arch Servant

Thanks Mikey! <3