Here are the contestants with my personal opinion on them. It’s just mine and you maybe think different. Hope you enjoy them
(The names I use are how I got them from people. If you didn’t give me name with picture I used PSOW name)

Before i forget it, I wanted to say that i am disappointed about how some people talked about the top 10. a few of you weren't really nice towards them and this event was meant to be fun.

This said here are the contestants of the event!

Aliana by Eryhpas:
That’s a very cute one :3 She reminds me of a girl standing on the table to get a hug from her daddy who is about to go to work The red yakuta looks good with her surroundings.
What I think would have been better; getting camera closer so the character is the center of the picture
Spoiler!

Alicia by wijen:
I really do like the setting of this picture, it somehow loosk like an Asian Mona-Lisa to me. Everything looks really good together.
What I think would have been better; a different expression (like smile) would have made nicer
Spoiler!

Amarant by Amaranthus:
Purple is a color I really do like. And she combines it with very interesting colors. Overall I think this character did well.
What I think would have been better; High Quality(HQ) are preferred, but besides that I would probably have removed glasses, in my opinion it would look better without them on
Spoiler!

Silveria by ashley 50:
This is one blocky Ninja there. I think the face mask goes well with the parts and also the hair does fit into this theme.
What I think would have been better; A bit more of a front view would have been nice to see the face better
Spoiler!

Asska by Asska:
This Cast does really look hot, in terms of temperature :P The colors are all really warm and make a great contrast to the cold blue eyes.
What I think would have been better; the full picture without cuts at head and feet. Probably some posing would have been good to see more of char
Spoiler!

Aura by Darki:
That’s an Arks Cowgirl~ These schemes of black-white fit into a cowgirl look pretty well, and not even the pink looks off.
What I think would have been better; I’m not sure if anything needs to be changed. It’s done quite neat.
Spoiler!

Ce'Nedra by Ce'Nedra:
The picture is really sweet. The Character design is nicely done. I like the usage of orange and yellow, it fits well together.
What I think would have been better; Not sure about things I would change at this. Maybe sunglasses would fit, but I can’t say for sure.
Spoiler!

chaosbelow by chaosbelow:
Another yakuta girl, this time a green one. The accessories fit well with the hair. What sadly remains hardly seen are the plaster, I do like them on her
What I think would have been better; removing the white neck-face mask, I don’t know if it’s meant to make her look android or such but I think it would be better without in these clothes.
Spoiler!

Cherise Sage by Xaeris:
That’s a very tough but beautiful lady. I like how her pose and outfit make her look elegant and powerful at the same time. The hair also fit very well into this look.
What I think would have been better; Since the colors are general darker I think maybe the undergarment would have been nice with it.
Spoiler!

Cocona by Celestialblade:
She has that teenager style of a girl that looks confident. At this her body language looks like she is waiting for her next quest. The colors are nicely combined
What I think would have been better; I would have changed the emblem on the knee, the colors seem a bit off
Spoiler!

Cornelia by mommy_cornelia:
It looks very military, the colors give me that feeling. Also her eye-scar gives you the feeling she knows how to defend herself on the battlefield.
What I think would have been better; Nothing much really, the picture is fine
Spoiler!

Crimera by Crimera:
Nice usage of pose and colors. The light at this picture makes her skin look pale, that makes the colors of her outfit and hair really intense.
What I think would have been better; It’s not really her fault, but it would look better if cut in wasn’t covering a bit of the head. The char design is fine tho
Spoiler!

Crystal by Crystal_shard:
Blue and green go well with each other in my eyes. This Newman did a good job at choosing the outfit. It goes really well with the style
What I think would have been better; It looks fine so far, since I only see front it wouldn’t be necessary to have the head accessory but that changes at side view and so it’s completely fine
Spoiler!

Crysteala by Raujinn:
I like the combination of weapon with the clothing. It makes her look somehow angelic to me. The color combination at her is also very nicely done, thanks to the undergarment it looks really great.
What I think would have been better; Nothing I like it like that
Spoiler!

Cypher_9 by Cypher_9:
As said before I like purple, this CAST combines it with black, another color I like I do like the design, and the parts do fit well with each other.
What I think would have been better; Higher resolution, I would like to see the face better O:
Spoiler!

Cyron Tanryoku by Cyron Tanryoku:
Another nice green yakuta. The pose is really doing a good job here. It looks really good
What I think would have been better; Nothing
Spoiler!

DARKWINGDARA by DARKWINGDARA:
This is very scenic picture. The pose and the area make it very dynamic. Additional the character has a very mature design which makes it look really nicely.
What I think would have been better; It’s already great, nothing needs to be changed
Spoiler!

Dizzy F-13 by Gravityvx:
This picture is also very dynamic, the face and undergarment combined with the yakuta make her look like a ninja assassin.
What I think would have been better; another angle to let us see the face some better
Spoiler!

Dragonlily by Dragonlily:
This is a very creative creation. That lil Cast looks like it could be a water nymph to me. I’m impressed how good this colors work together.
What I think would have been better; closer picture
Spoiler!

Falene by Neirene:
The combination of colors is the characters main theme. It combines earth colors with cold colors. Orange, Beige and brown are the earth colors, Blue and grey are the cold colors. I really like the usage of them together.
What I think would have been better; a Pose would have made her look more dynamic but it looks good anway
Spoiler!

Felicia Wildstream by Felicia Wildstream:
It’s nice to see some dark skinned Newman. The hair really go well with the skincolor and the tattoos make her look even more impressive.
What I think would have been better; Another clothing, it’s way too bright in my eyes
Spoiler!

Anarkii by Fellicon:
It was nice to see someone in a dress, because they are way to less used. The dark design of the character is really nicely. (she also reminds me of a character I really like, even tho they look very different XD)
What I think would have been better; I was happy with this, maybe another card because the bright blue doesn’t fit that well
Spoiler!

Gaz by Zilch:
The expression and the pose are telling you she is ready to fight. The colors of clothes fit nicely to the dark hair too
What I think would have been better; As said before, HQ looks better but besides that beeign closer to char would be the only thing that I would change.
Spoiler!

Gizzle by Gizzle:
If I ever look for a kitten-maid I know who to call. Red color of this clothing goes well with the brown hair keeps the warm colors to be the main.
What I think would have been better; I think the maid cap would have been a nice addition but it’s always a question of what the character is supposed to be
Spoiler!

Himizu by Reimu:
That’s a lil cheerful thing here. She kinda reminds me of a forest spirit, playful and sympathetic. The yellow clothes look nice with the black hair
What I think would have been better; a picture with higher resolution would have been nicer
Spoiler!

Ignis by IndigoNovember:
Within this picture I must say the pose is really well chosen with the accessories. The ears look like of an animal just heard something and turned around O:
What I think would have been better; taking the character more into the center by lowering the camera just a bit
Spoiler!

Ishutani by Ishutani:
This one is another forest spirit, the winter version while Himizu is hibernating. She looks just as playful and sympathetic and the arm units look like little icicles on her arm.
What I think would have been better; Nothing, it’s nice
Spoiler!

Izzy by Izzydata:
I like the strict expression at her face, it makes her even tho she is so small a very mature lady. Besides the serious appearance I like the green coloring that goes within the whole design.
What I think would have been better; lowering the camera to keep the focus and center on character
Spoiler!

JC200X by JC200X:
A golden clothing always looks fancy, with the right hat it looks super fancy. This outfit combined with the undergarment and that haircolor is really a nice idea and fits good together.
What I think would have been better; Higher resolution and no weapon equipped, the spear in the leg is kinda looking bad
Spoiler!

Katy by Titan:
The color scheme is clear defined at this one. Keeping it warm earth colors, you find it at hair, eyes clothing and weapon. I’m impressed on how much this all fits together.
What I think would have been better; the angle to be changed just a bit to see more of the face
Spoiler!

Killbot by Mega Ultra Chicken:
That’s a really nice Maid-bot there. She looks so bulky she could serve you tea while beating a dragon. The coloring also fits into this maid-theme
What I think would have been better; changing the pose a lil to show face
Spoiler!

LadyWolf by WolfDreamer:
This char seemed at first sight like a mix of 2 characters of my friends. The red coloring is really much but it goes well with the pale skin there.
What I think would have been better; Sadly these emotes don’t have much expression, not like PSU had, it would definitely look better with an expression
Spoiler!

Laguna by Laguna:
This is pretty small and I mean both by that, char and picture. As much of what I see of this character looks well.
What I think would have been better; much higher resolution, a not so dark lipstick
Spoiler!

Liete by Xanthias64:
This one is very pink, and I love pink :B With her units it looks like she is a lil cupid only the sword makes you remember she is a killing machine
What I think would have been better; HUD off and closer to character, the rest is fine
Spoiler!

Lighthero by Lighthero:
This is a very calm character. The coloring is very calming, this dark blue goes nice with the white and the maid cap is a nice addition.
What I think would have been better; Higher resolution so the face is better to see
Spoiler!

Lina by Kinujou:
This char is somehow creepy, and I really like that. Those blood red eyes, the pose, and the sign of a lightning at back makes it look like she summons something.
What I think would have been better; different hat maybe, it goes well with the hair but maybe another would go better with outfit, would need to see to tell
Spoiler!

Lucere by plasism:
It’s another pretty small pic, the character design seems very interesting to me, but sadly I lack the possibility to see it from near :C
What I think would have been better; HQ and closer would make it easier to see all of your creation
Spoiler!

Luna by Heat Haze:
Well this chars name is also its theme. The moon-looking unit at her back fits really well to her name. The overall “luna” theme on this char works pretty good
What I think would have been better; lower the camera and keep the character in center
Spoiler!

Lunaki by Malkuno:
We had forest spirits, this here is clearly a fire spirit. Don’t let the flower fool you, this girl is a proficient Sorceress. The pose tells you she is ready to Foie you any time.
What I think would have been better; Nothing, it is really good
Spoiler!

Madmaverick by Madmaverick:
I like this hot pink, it’s within all the char. She also has a mature face that fits great to her height, the glasses give her the clever look she probably intended to have
What I think would have been better; Posing is always something nice to show your chars body
Spoiler!

Mary KP-X by Chik’Tikka:
A dynamic shot. Like she is overseeing all the lands and looking for an evil to fight. The coloring is very royal to me with the blue/gold/white, definitely a good looking CAST. +^_^+
What I think would have been better; Closer would have been better to see your full face some better, but not necessary since you see it well enough
Spoiler!

Merin-Jai by TheAsterion:
At first the 3 ears irritated me, took me a second to notice its 3 ears combined. They go well with the haircolor and the rest of the outfit. I do like how all fits together
What I think would have been better; another angle or another cut in, these both look very similar and a front view would have been nice for the face
Spoiler!

Midnight by SevenDnine:
The posing with the sun behind her is very nicely done, the black coloring and the ears make her kinda look like a werewolf. With a lil imagination the sun is a full moon and then it really fits great xD
What I think would have been better; Not really anything needs to be done better, it’s alright like that
Spoiler!

Misaki Ki by Misaki Ki:
As one of my judges said, she looks like a heroine. The posing is done fantastic and the facial as well. The white clothes also look very nice on her with the weapon.
What I think would have been better; would look really good if it would be closer, don’t know if possible to get closer tho
Spoiler!

Missy by MistyWaters:
I honestly don’t know what I think of this, besides it’s a very interesting design. Would need to see more if to tell :s I’m sorry here
What I think would have been better; hair and/or eye color doesn’t seem to fit into the coloring, but that’s only me speaking here
Spoiler!

Miyoko by Miyoko:
There is another maid-bot, this time not a bulky one. Rather serious she seems more like the kind of cast that does your taxes while serve you tea. The design is nice and I like the arms combined with the parts.
What I think would have been better; I could imagine it would look nice if the lines have the same purple as hair and lips
Spoiler!

Niaow by Vashyron:
This is a very serious and mature woman. I really do like the cat ears with this char because they somehow seem to fit as made for it.
What I think would have been better; not much would need to be changed, just wonder how it would have looked in daylight.
Spoiler!

Nimbus by Megha:
That’s one little maid here. Candy crown just looks the best on smaller chars. This intense red combined with pink hair goes really well and the facemarks the same way. A nice design.
What I think would have been better; HQ would have surely showed her look better
Spoiler!

Nufu by nufu:
The combination of blonde and gold always gives a good look, she proves it. Her pinkish make up lets even the pink parts of clothes fit into
What I think would have been better; If possible the wedding accessory would probably look better with her, the hibiscus isn’t bad tho
Spoiler!

R o u g e by tomeky:
This character looks like a cute porcelain doll. The coloring of all the character is nicely done
What I think would have been better; no weapon if possible
Spoiler!

Relentless by Relentless:
A nicely done cat girl. I really like the color of her fur…I mean hair. Combined with the eye color it looks really stunning and animalistic.
What I think would have been better; couldn’t tell something
Spoiler!

Restoph by Restoph:
A really nice design of a modern witch. The hat, the glasses and the outfit go well with each other and red as a main theme is always a good decision :P
What I think would have been better; higher resolution, (maybe undergarment since from this angle it seems like she is not wearing anything under the blue suit) last thing is only my opinion
Spoiler!

Rika by Koga-chan:
This is a very natural design of character. No make-up and a realistic face together with brown hair make this character really nice.
What I think would have been better; Higher regulation and close up
Spoiler!

Rika by Mirai Ichi:
This character looks really badass, the black design together with the color of the clothes looks nice. The tattoos also look great with this style
What I think would have been better; maybe no mag (it steals some attention)
Spoiler!

Rikα Ver2.3 by youcantcatchtheblu:
Ninja CASTs seem to be very common lately, I hope none of them is sent out to kill me O: About this one I can say I like the combination of colors, the middle color is nearly skin color which makes a very fascinating design.
What I think would have been better; lowering the camera so your character is fully in center
Spoiler!

Ryno by Ryno:
There comes the lil pink princess. There are only a few who don’t know her. A very cute design.
What I think would have been better; higher resolution would be great
Spoiler!

Sakia by Shirai:
I do like the design of this, and the colors also go really well. It’s a summer look and the hibiscus makes it even better.
What I think would have been better; don’t really know, it looks good like that <:
Spoiler!

Shizu by Themarksman:
This bladed woman has a very nice usage of colors. I really do like the light green hair with this outfit it fits really well. The accessory is a nice addition to this outfit.
What I think would have been better; closer to character
Spoiler!

Sizustar by Sizustar:
This picture is not only dynamic, it also shows the character perfectly. The design of this character is really nice done and unique. The green eyes are what I like the most about it
What I think would have been better; nothing
Spoiler!

Sniper Wolf by Iroquois Pliskin:
The colors of this chars are really nice. We have intense red as hair, a normal red in the yakuta and yet again intense red glasses, together with the green eyes that makes a good combination.
What I think would have been better; a lil closer and no character at background, it confuses people o.o
Spoiler!

SP-24 by SP-24:
This char did remind me of Bayonetta a lot, and that for I like the design. The hairstyle fits well with this dress and the glasses also do. A really nice char.
What I think would have been better; a lil bit closer so face is easier to see
Spoiler!

Takatsuki by Takatsuki:
This is a very adorable Caseal. The parts are all fitting well together and also fit to her height. Most of all I like the red eyes on her and the cute smile.
What I think would have been better; It’s done good, nothing comes to my mind right now
Spoiler!

This is not Scyth by This is not Scyth:
This is a serious kitten. Black and purple always go nice together and even pink fits into this.
What I think would have been better; Maybe removing sunglasses, my opinion once again
Spoiler!

Udonge by Udonge:
This kitten is relaxing in the water. The purple-red at this character goes really well and is also looking good with all the white.
What I think would have been better; only a lil bit closer
Spoiler!

Valmont by Valmont:
I really liked this Cast from first second. The combination of light blue, white and yellow is nice. She found a great accessory to fit into this that made it even better. Really a good job.
What I think would have been better; Standing pose for the full body view
Spoiler!

Vesper by Alia:
A nice usage of the ranger hat there. Even tho it isn’t the same shade of red as the body parts it fits nicely together. Also the glasses are nicely used on this.
What I think would have been better; closer look on the face would’ve been nice
Spoiler!

Visionary by GuardianGirth:
This char has a nice face and what I like and see seldom freckles. The hair fit the more of mature style of her face. I can’t really tell how the clothing or body looks tho :s
What I think would have been better; full body shot please
Spoiler!

Wayu by Wayu:
A really nice design of a character. It looks like an Asian elf and that’s something I really do like about her.
What I think would have been better; a closer shot, to see face better
Spoiler!

Yami Ryu by Lionheart:
A really great blue was used on this character. Whenever I look at it, it really makes me like it more. Also the hat fits nice to the style.
What I think would have been better; closer picture
Spoiler!

Yaoiyaoi by Yaoiyaoi:
A really interesting character design. The haircolor goes nicely with the white coat and also the classes fit perfectly into this style. She looks like a disco-diva to me-
What I think would have been better; closer is always nicer
Spoiler!

Zorafim by Zorafim:
Another nice blue CAST. I know she goes for the fish look and I think she does well with that. The skin color and part colors have a very aquatic look to me
What I think would have been better; Higher resolution
Spoiler!

テラヌ by Zyrusticae:
I like the tomboy style at her, looks really though and cool. I’m still sorry I couldn’t allow you the bikini for showing off your muscles but rules are rules. I think she looks stunning anyway!
What I think would have been better; maybe lower the camera so char is more in center
Spoiler!

オゲラウン by Dycize:
A nice design, you don’t see these colors that often but I think they fit her. What they also do is to make her eyes seem more intense. A fascinating design.
What I think would have been better; closer if possible, but not necessary
Spoiler!

カソリン by Iroskull8:
The hair on this one hide nearly that you are facing a CAST here.It’s a very humanoid style and the yakuta looks good on her.
What I think would have been better; higher resolution
Spoiler!

キム by ultie:
This lil thing here looks quite cute. But even with her cuteness she has something demonic, I don’t know if it’s the white hair, or the red eyes, or maybe the wings and tail, but something surely tells me it’s a lil demon. O:
What I think would have been better; closer would have been nicer but it’s quite alright
Spoiler!

サクヤ by Kabuto:
Here we face one of the rare humanoid maids. This all white look nearly gives an impression of a princess with her tiara tho.
What I think would have been better; the lil cut off at top would been nicer if no cut, but besides that good
Spoiler!

シェゾロアーク by AFKei:
A really cute character we have here. Me liking pink and kittens she already had me with outfit and mag. Beeing serious I really do like the coloring of the dress combined with the hat.
What I think would have been better; no sunglasses, the clipping kinda looks bad :s
Spoiler!

ラン by Gravagar:
Our winner, and tell ya she also made quite an impression to me at start. I don’t actually know where from she is designed but I liked the combination of blue and blonde on a calm looking person.
What I think would have been better; I would prefer her without ears but as I heard she is designed after someone so I guess it’s good like that
Spoiler!

り by Zamoth:
That’s an ice mage to me. I don’t have a clue if she actually is a force but that’s what I think seeing her. Her outfit design is really nicely done with cold colors.
What I think would have been better; posing
Spoiler!