Unhappy Xbox 360 Server is down!

Im glad to have been part of this community for the past 6 years. I hold no regrets with its end, I was able to make every second count!

"And thus an old chapter closes, with a new one on its way!"

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

I think a lot of people here imported their next chapter already, but this one was such a huge chapter.

Most likely, might just do the same there just to see on all of what ive missed :/

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Rip smallsreturn and valgal miss my chars i better be able to import them worked my but off...
    kirsty-marie thats me!

Yep. Was still glad to be able to play on it until the final night. I was there, but I had to leave right as the final hour approached. I sort of miss it, but my characters live on in the portable games.

The only shame is, is that they seem to be getting used to the idea of sort of starting all over again in the US market. This means that there will be no legal means of getting into any localized server-based online Phantasy Star game until sometime next year, when Phantasy Star Online 2 comes out. Leaving a big gap. That is, given the fact that PSP2 never came back to the PSN store in the US. No new players can legally get into it, unless they can find a UMD copy. Japan will also see it's servers shut down, this month, but without the infamous Phantasy Star gap, as they've already moved onto the next one.

But alas, like I've been quoted (for some reason), it was good that I was given some venue to create my same characters in portable form, so nothing SEGA does can stop me from continuing to do what I do with them or playing multiplayer sessions. I have them, if I was to bridge the localized release gap even though I have a character on PSO2 JP. Take note, you won't be able to offline or adhoc the PSO2 for Vita making stuff like PSZ and PSP2(I) even more valuable, in the long run.

Still, even with its faults, it was a major online console RPG that had its running and there were a lot of fun times to be had. My best experiences being the first few or so years, when all of my groups of friends were playing. The hilarious voice chat sessions and group strategies. Rushing to each other's defense, often successfully, but sometimes not. Finding all sorts of funny pet-names for monsters based on what they resemble. I went through a lot during its long run even though I was definitely running less of it during its final year, well after a great majority of the others, on my list, quit playing. I still got a character or two to the max level and got to utilize all the game systems it had. It will be missed, but lived on through Phantasy Star Portables.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Sep 7, 2012 at 07:43 AM.

I was out of town for a few weeks and just got back. I thought the servers were shutting down later in September. Looks like I missed the end. :-/