Hey guys, sorry I didn't post this sooner, but truth be told... I've actually been working on my own submissions for this contest, so I got a little sidetracked, haha. Anyway, for those of you unfamiliar with the name 'Orgarhythm', it is a Real Time Strategy game with rhythm elements that released in Japan for the PS Vita in August. Here is some gameplay below:

The company behind the localization for the company is holding a contest for amateurs and professional musicians to participate in. They are going to add at least 100 more songs to the game as post DLC which will be free to download. So even if you are a guy in their basement just throwing music together in whatever program of your choice, give it a shot! This could be your ticket to getting your name out in the public and possibly getting signed as a producer.

You'll never know unless you try. For those interested in participating, visit this site below for the rules and how you can submit your work.

Orgarhythm fan music contest

I just finished my first entry this morning, so if you want to check it out, please feel free to do so and leave feedback if you'd like. Best of luck to those that participate~!

Into The Unknown (Orgarhythm Contest Submission #1)