Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirah View Post
    Love that weapon! It's time to duel! :P

And anyone need a dance partner?
    Spoiler!

All that practicing is so tiring >.<
    Spoiler!
    Ok, I've BEEN meaning to ask you this. On your Zoom shots, are you in Default camera or using -/+ Zoom, then angle with Mouse?

Also what's your character height? I am between 182-190 through all the clothes I've used so far. I'm gettin' suspicious of height making it a bit harder for me to get those great angles I always see you tip in. I try to adjust Up and Down angles with / and * too... but I can never get close to my head AND keep the rest of my body in the shot unless I'm near a wall and the camera is lodged on it.

Oh, not to mention, there aren't many cool animation poses with Talis and Rod. x-x ...I'm tryin' to keep it distinct that.. "Hey, I'm a Force!"

Quote Originally Posted by dablacksephiroth View Post
    Ok, I've BEEN meaning to ask you this. On your Zoom shots, are you in Default camera or using -/+ Zoom, then angle with Mouse?

Also what's your character height? I am between 182-190 through all the clothes I've used so far. I'm gettin' suspicious of height making it a bit harder for me to get those great angles I always see you tip in. I try to adjust Up and Down angles with / and * too... but I can never get close to my head AND keep the rest of my body in the shot unless I'm near a wall and the camera is lodged on it.

Oh, not to mention, there aren't many cool animation poses with Talis and Rod. x-x ...I'm tryin' to keep it distinct that.. "Hey, I'm a Force!"
    It depends on the shot honestly, the camera is difficult to put where you want it, so sometimes I'll use it zoomed in, but other times it will cut my head off so I'll have to zoom out and try to angle it down more.

As for my character's exact height I'm not sure... I'd say I'm generally taller than most characters (most character being 3 ft tall girls) but I'm shorter than people like Cornellia :P

And I agree about the talis/rods, I bought a Dual Gaze to try and make some yugioh-esque screenshots before work this morning but wasn't able to get any I was happy with, I'll try again later today. :P

Edit: I was just re-reading your post and I didn't even know * / did anything! o.o
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

It depends on the shot honestly, the camera is difficult to put where you want it, so sometimes I'll use it zoomed in, but other times it will cut my head off so I'll have to zoom out and try to angle it down more.

As for my character's exact height I'm not sure... I'd say I'm generally taller than most characters (most character being 3 ft tall girls) but I'm shorter than people like Cornellia :P

And I agree about the talis/rods, I bought a Dual Gaze to try and make some yugioh-esque screenshots before work this morning but wasn't able to get any I was happy with, I'll try again later today. :P

Edit: I was just re-reading your post and I didn't even know * / did anything! o.o
    lol'd T-T;; Interestingly enough you're the 2nd person tonight/day I've had learned the extra camera functions from Numpad.. all cus I keep assuming they already know when I'm asking them a favor. lol

Well, anywho, you can check your character height in Makeover room. In the top right-hand corner will be the height number. And boy, aren't we ALL shorter than Cornelia. <_<;; lol.... Sheesh, I thought I was tall...

Quote Originally Posted by Meena09 View Post
    ok here's the first winner

Spoiler!

I chose this character because of her innocent look and also I found her face to be really interesting. in addition being one of the first to submit a picture didn't hurt. I hope you like it.
    Wow, you're really good. I love how playful she looks. Very awesome

lol'd T-T;; Interestingly enough you're the 2nd person tonight/day I've had learned the extra camera functions from Numpad.. all cus I keep assuming they already know when I'm asking them a favor. lol

Well, anywho, you can check your character height in Makeover room. In the top right-hand corner will be the height number. And boy, aren't we ALL shorter than Cornelia. <_<;; lol.... Sheesh, I thought I was tall...
    I'll check when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlily View Post
    Wow, you're really good. I love how playful she looks. Very awesome
    I know right! I haven't practiced my drawing in years but I was never that good at shading >.< It's really good!
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

seemaseemaseemaseemaseemaseemaseemaseemaseemaseema

Spoiler!

yes i'm still drawing but i can't start on any work today I have some Homework due... speaking of any one know C++, i'm working with truth tables?

I'll check when I get home.

I know right! I haven't practiced my drawing in years but I was never that good at shading >.< It's really good!
    This is but one of my many shading techniques. To do this I use a tool that is relatively easy to use. It's Made out of a hollowed out pen and rolled tissue (The softer the better)
    you can see it on the right, I broke mine.

Spoiler!

Also what's your character height?"
    My character's height in my blue costume is 178.

Quote Originally Posted by Meena09 View Post
    This is but one of my many shading techniques. To do this I use a tool that is relatively easy to use. It's Made out of a hollowed out pen and rolled tissue (The softer the better)
    you can see it on the right, I broke mine.

Spoiler!
    That is cool! Sorry about your pen thing though. :c

Default Im awsome

vote me vote me!

>< I am PSO's Original XeNo ><