Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Sorry guys you didn't hear from me much last week I got sandboxie to work with PSO and my gameGurad Crash stopped happening, plus school had me a bit busy. I haven't gotten a chance to look at the newer characters but i can expect to see a lot of dual mech gun bullet time poses.

Quote Originally Posted by Meena09 View Post
    Sorry guys you didn't hear from me much last week I got sandboxie to work with PSO and my gameGurad Crash stopped happening, plus school had me a bit busy. I haven't gotten a chance to look at the newer characters but i can expect to see a lot of dual mech gun bullet time poses.
    Can you explain how you got sandboxie to work with pso2? Mine stopped working a little while ago and freezes at the login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Meena09 View Post
    Yep, posted a bit of those in the previous page, they just look awesome especially with the motion blur the game adds to your screenshots.

Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

I wanna get in on this! Sorry I left them full size and they're certainly big.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I noticed a few days ago that, the shorter you make your character, the bigger you can make the breasts. That's why you'll never see a actual grown woman with balloon-bubbles, but always the shorties with the beachball chests.

I dunno if that's SEGA's homage to, y'know....being Japan, but yeah. Go try it out if you don't believe me. Or just look at this picture.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Sep 17, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I noticed a few days ago that, the shorter you make your character, the bigger you can make the breasts. That's why you'll never see a actual grown woman with balloon-bubbles, but always the shorties with the beachball chests.

I dunno if that's SEGA's homage to, y'know....being Japan, but yeah. Go try it out if you don't believe me. Or just look at this picture.
    If anything's a homage to them being Japan... ask someone with a female character to jump XD seriously they're bouncier than jello... When I jumped for the first time in pos2 I was like oh japan...

So. Yea.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Ship 4

More randomness
    Spoiler!

Found you!
    Spoiler!
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

I don't know how you do that, but you make me wish the actual game looked like that