Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 700 AC fee for Ship transferring — Opinions?

Source

I think this is a more better option, because I wouldn't want my friends randomly switching over to Ships all the time for free... instead, you have to pay 700 AC, which would make them change their minds less frequently... LOL

In other words, I don't mind the fee. It's only 700 AC, I mean... Scape Dolls are 150 AC, ridiculous.

Well, I think maybe they should make it so it's only 700 AC to have the ability to switch, rather than every time you switch you pay 700
    Last edited by Rika-chan; Sep 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM.
    I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors

Well since ship transferring is mostly there due to the fact that people couldn't originally pick the ship they wanted due to the lock-outs, and since it is much cheaper than other game's transfers (WoW is like $25 isn't it?) I think it's a very fair price.

Why would you be transferring all the time? It's only meant to be used once.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

So glad I have zero reason to do this.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

It's as you say OP, it's only 700AC and the benefit is huge if you ever considered switching to your friends ship and wanting to not lose progress.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

As I've said for all of the other things Sega has priced, it's a bit on the excessive side, but it's not as unfairly priced as their other AC stuff, so I'll let it pass. I wish it was the same cost as creating a character - 700 AC is way too much.

I'm thinking of visiting Ship 4 to see what's going on there.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Sounds fair enough. I really like how this whole thing can be done by the user themselves and SEGA doesn't need to be involved. Taking a week to even get an approval to move your character to another server then another few days for it to actually happen is pretty meh. =\

I think because people were forced to choose a ship due to overpopulation and SEGA blocking new creations, SEGA should give 1 free move to everyone who created a character during that time.

It's not really fair that they were forced to be separate from their friends and now have to pay to get back with them.
    Honestly makes me wonder if they thought ahead and did it this way on purpose.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I think because people were forced to choose a ship due to overpopulation and SEGA blocking new creations, SEGA should give 1 free move to everyone who created a character during that time.

It's not really fair that they were forced to be separate from their friends and now have to pay to get back with them.
    Honestly makes me wonder if they thought ahead and did it this way on purpose.
    Some people are never happy....

You realize they could simply not give the option at all, leave them where they are. Be thankful theres an ability to change ships coming...

...It's a lot better than WoW's prices for character transfers.