Exclamation Got a TEAM? Get your VOICE CHAT ROOM here!

Hey all,

We've been trialling this for the last few weeks with a few teams, and it's been a great success - so we now want to open the offer up to everyone with a serious team.

Over on the EXP FULL Voice Chat (now the server listed in the PSO2 Sticky - Thanks!) We've build a great little community of players. It's a dedicated server powered by Mumble, and paid for by us. So 100% FREE to anyone who wants to use it.

It started as a place for listeners of our PSO2 Podcast to hang out and chat, but has expanded into a great community of mixed lvls, ships and genders!

So, we're offering any team that wants one, their own room on our server.

We've seen this be a great tool for meeting up, syncing Multi-Parties, and even finding new members, as our Lobby room has lots of great players who don't have teams yet.

So, if you want join Team Dai-Gurren, AionicRush and Terror of Death by grabbing your own team room, just join the chat and speak to an admin.

For connection details, check out the sticky thread in PSO2 General forum right here on PSO-W, or give our signature a click.

And if you don't have a team, come say Hi anyway! There's always someone online, happy to help players of all levels with the game.

Peace

Last edited by EXPFULL; Sep 8, 2012 at 02:10 PM.

sounds good, i dont have a mic but i'll check out your podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    sounds good, i dont have a mic but i'll check out your podcast
    Not a problem! Mumble offers a text chat too, so we can still help out those that aren't feeling chatty!

Glad you guys are still around. Im holding off on pso2 until US servers in Jan. I dont wanna get to far into JP and have to do it all over again xD

Pso2 Really should have some kind of party voice chat option, but this will work just fine.

i am the team master of AionicRush and i use expfull's mumble and it does have alot of nice people on there and always a good way to lv up and help people so come on over :}

Quote Originally Posted by Galerianx View Post
    i am the team master of AionicRush and i use expfull's mumble and it does have alot of nice people on there and always a good way to lv up and help people so come on over :}
    Good to have you guys on there!

It would be nice to have a room.

~Ship: 2
    Team name: Society
    Username: xxPandaz
    Block hangouts: 20-25 Mostly 20