Default An assassin-like set-up.

Female Cast, Melee Ranger.

I am a heavy roleplayer and I would like to use weapons types you think assassins would use in psp2.

Thanks
    Last edited by Huntchez; Sep 10, 2012 at 03:07 AM.

Daggers and twin daggers may suit u best, they're fast and easy to conceal.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Bump. My current weapon set-up is:

Rifle: Assassin/Assassinoc
    Twin dagger: Assassin Cross
    Slicer
    Longbow

Are these okay?

I kinda think slicer and longbow don't perform as well for casts due to their lower TEC?

i'm not really a roleplayer but i am selective about weapons for "flavor" reasons... my character isn't an assassin, more like a rogue. using twin daggers, twin handguns, handgun/dagger, handgun/whip, rifle, and a rod. there are some sweet rifles you will probably end up using when you lvl more, the Killer Elite and Skull Sorceror. they both have an effect of Incapacitate LV2, an instant kill proc.
    Last edited by punkrockjustin; Sep 14, 2012 at 01:46 PM.
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

Slicers use atk, so you'll do decent dmg w/ them, longbows however use TEC, something that Casts lack
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG