Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I would play if the GG wouldn't give me so much of a problem ;
    PSO2 -Ship 02
    ジュード - Fighter/Hunter Dewman - 65 / 51
    Lyr - Summoner/Bouncer Newman 38/18 [PS4]

Neighboorhood Friendly Huney Almeho's Avatar

I was playing everyday at one point but, I was unemployed. I play casually now, like a few hours a week.
    Mishiru - Hunter 74 / Techer 71 / Force 36
    Amara - Braver 36 / Hunter 31

Ship 2

I always assumed the drop in player sign-ins was due to the GameGuard plague. Herp.

I still do, obviously.

As I said last night when I talked to Ryo about it (I'm the person he was referring to in the OP), there are numerous reasons that a lot of people fell off the bandwagon (game and forum) after the first ~month or so. Perhaps...

-They found a new game to play (GW2 comes to mind here)
    -They quit out of fear of "hackers"
    -They quit out of fear of being IP-banned
    -They quit to wait for the NA/EU release (I noticed once that was announced, a lot of people on my friend list stopped playing)
    -They just got bored after the initial excitement of the game wore off

Could be anything, but there's certainly no doubt whatsoever that the community is probably only about half as big here as it was when PSO2 first went live.

There's certainly less people about, most likely due to the IP ban scare. Although my friend list is most likely lacking compared to most others, they all just stopped with the changes to the ToS.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Ehh, pretty much stopped playing completely for about 3(?) weeks now.

I expect the new update coming up to peak my interest again, but I doubt for long.

Issue I have with the game is that it's currently "get better equipment just because" when there is no challenge in doing so. Everything but bosses are akin to punching bags that don't even manage to fight back.
    Meanwhile, considering I've been playing since the Alpha the novelty of the game and more so the battle system has worn off to me.

I still play casually a few hours a week, but I'm finding myself moderately short on time due to school (AP Classes, clubs, ect.) and life in general. I'll probably try to play a bit more when that big update rolls around.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I still do, obviously.

As I said last night when I talked to Ryo about it (I'm the person he was referring to in the OP),...

*snip*
    I was figuring you'd pop up, good post, despite me cutting it short in my quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Ehh, pretty much stopped playing completely for about 3(?) weeks now.

I expect the new update coming up to peak my interest again, but I doubt for long.

Issue I have with the game is that it's currently "get better equipment just because" when there is no challenge in doing so. Everything but bosses are akin to punching bags that don't even manage to fight back.
    Meanwhile, considering I've been playing since the Alpha the novelty of the game and more so the battle system has worn off to me.
    I do agree with this, albeit only on some points.

I will admit I love collecting equipment, the main challenge for me is finding ways to generate enough meseta to buy said equipment though, since I rarely find drops on my own, sadly.

And yeah, there are some minor things I'd love to see fixed in the battle system, I'd love for it to be sped up and for hunters to be re-balanced a bit.

I was hoping to get some posts from folks like you that have lost interest, thanks for posting.

Quit playing? I just got started.

I play as much as possible, like always. I started the game about a month after official launch, and I've been trying to catch up on content the whole time. Over 300 hours and I'm not caught up yet. It's very hard to play MMOs if you don't have a ton of free time.

Not only am I busy with work, but I have been busy trying to buy a house for months now. I can't wait for the time when I can play PSO all day and finally catch up on everything. The new update that's coming later today is great and all, but it's gonna set me way back again.

At some point next month, I will be able to join the rest of you and play PSO all the fucking time. And in a few months from now, I plan on getting a cutting edge PC & monitor to run the game at 120 fps. I'm in it for the long haul. Even after I catch up, I will play 8+ hours a day. Video games are my favorite thing and PSO2 is my favorite game, so it's very important to me.
    Quit PSO2