Default [Ship 09] 4 People Looking For English Team

Myself and three other friends are looking for an active and relatively large-population, English-speaking team. Two of us have been playing for a while and the other two are a bit newish. We're not absurdly active, but we get on whenever we can. If you're interested in us, please reply with,

1) Team Name
    2) Member Count
    3) Your team's goal or just a short and honest observation about your members, in general.

After a few teams have been posted, my friends and I will discuss the team we like best and will PM you on the boards to schedule a meeting for invites. Below is a list of our names and classes.

Koroshiya: Level 32 Hunter (Sword), Level 9 Fighter (Dagger)
    Oblivia: Level 35 Hunter (Sword), Level ? Fighter (Double Saber)
    Rovias: Level ? Force
    Kyaria: Level 12 Force

Not the leader, or officer, so some information will be wrong... but...

1) Busters
    2) Last time I honestly checked it was 40+. Probably over 45 now edging on 50.
    3) We aim to bring the English players together as there aren't a huge number of us on Hagal. Most of us are skilled, but we run the gamut as far as age, maturity, playstyle, etc. You'll find a lot of people you get along with but a few that rub you the wrong way. We recruit first and see how things go.

Personally I'm 38 Ranger, 20 Force, 12 Hunter (aiming Ranger/Techer)

We have a website and ventrilo as well. The website is still in development but hopefully we'll be active on the forums there soon.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Oh, hello! I'm Rowe, the leader of the Busters team of Ship 9. We have, I believe, 51 members now, and many of us are working together to level up the new classes. Some of our more impressive members have already gotten their subclasses above level 30, but there are regularly people playing classes at all levels.

My player name is catrain, and my character name is Rowe. Friend or whisper me some time, and I can get you and your friends added to the team if you'd like.
    Appropriate use of launcher!
    [Ship 9] Rowe: Hu22 / Ra40 / Fo30 / Gu8 [Team: Busters (Leader)]

And i'm a second officer for Busters, and Rowe's wife! You should definitely consider Busters.

Woo busters! Donno if this was resolved already or not, but there is no better out there on ship 9

Walking Disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Woo busters! Donno if this was resolved already or not, but there is no better out there on ship 9
    There is another english team actually,but they're prefer to tag along with people they met and forming a team and mostly only some english player that knows its existence could join the team since there's at least one person on each of that team capable to communicate in japanese.
    Those teams are :
    - LumiaNoire ( Closed Team,But still available for people to join only if they are indicated to have good attitude towards both English and Japanese players,one of their Officer capable to chat and speak in japanese and having large access connection to several veteran japanese player of PSO2,so far i know,they're treating both japanese and english player with great respect as long you are not either 'trashtalkers or in other way,making commotion that would make entire community is spoiled'. )
    - Kenari (Totally Closed team,capable to both fluently chat and speak in Japanese and English,and the leader is good friend of mine.)
    -花端 [Hanabata or Flower Cape] (I dont know if this still exist,but the Leader capable to chat and speak in Japanese and English,but probably she's already joining another japanese team and disband her team.)
    -Xepher ( i have no information about these,but i believe they're also a closed team and i only saw their member like twice in dungeons )
    -PSO Universe ( the only one member i saw is,i believe he's named Volnutt,but i do not have any further information regarding this team )

Which is,there's not only one english team exist in ship 9,i believe my information is missing a lot of others english team in Ship 9,but the most active team right now is either Kenari or LumiaNoire,but you can't join Kenari because they are totally closed team ( only 4 people on that team and they would never accept any other members ) not because they are arrogance,but they're team of 4 friends,and as for LumiaNoire,they're open to anyone,but only if you never make any unnecessary act such as shouting trashwords or something similiar like that.

Ship 「9」「Shuuya - Yue - 裾野辺 菜実 : Edenium 」
    Ship 9? Click

For one, your english is really terrible. And two, Buster's has a little over 50 players and is active every day. We literally are the largest English speaking team on Ship nine. (And we do include japanese members, thank you.)