Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Googled

Aside from the ears the look really well done. The FOnewearl costume looks too big though.
    Sakai you lucky dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Crystal_Shard - about this in your post, "the new ruins area looks like something out of a PSZ . Wonder if the place is a crashed ship, or some ancient Naverius civilization city". Does make me wonder too.

Theory 1:
    It's odd that we have Ruin's at the North pole (going off the Gamera bit) of Naverius. And maybe it crashes like a city ship like how Ragol had one (possible connection's are PSIII or Pioneer 3 and PSZ). and in crashing melted the snow and made a new environmental area with Darker's/SEED/etc. and started to process the surrounding animals.

Theory 2:
    Seeing how the Ruin's are in the cold area of the planet maybe a group of native's like the Dezorian's form the classic's perhaps. and they get attacked by the Darker's and lose.

Theory 3:
    Maybe the Arkz group is really the people of Coral/Earth that left? and these are the different Galaxies they had visited and Maoti is form Gurhal group, So they can bring in Beast's and Duman's to the party. and along the way meet up with the people of Ragol or maybe even the classic's.

Well What ever the place is, It's sure pretty cool.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Sep 22, 2012 at 11:12 AM.

That new trailer. Looking good, can't wait for the second boss fight and the area after ruins.
    Last edited by Keii; Sep 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    Crystal_Shard - about this in your post, "the new ruins area looks like something out of a PSZ . Wonder if the place is a crashed ship, or some ancient Naverius civilization city". Does make me wonder too.

Theory 1:
    It's odd that we have Ruin's at the North pole (going off the Gamera bit) of Naverius. And maybe it crashes like a city ship like how Ragol had one (possible connection's are PSIII or Pioneer 3 and PSZ). and in crashing melted the snow and made a new environmental area with Darker's/SEED/etc. and started to process the surrounding animals.

Theory 2:
    Seeing how the Ruin's are in the cold area of the planet maybe a group of native's like the Dezorian's form the classic's perhaps. and they get attacked by the Darker's and lose.

Theory 3:
    Maybe the Arkz group is really the people of Coral/Earth that left? and these are the different Galaxies they had visited and Maoti is form Gurhal group, So they can bring in Beast's and Duman's to the party. and along the way meet up with the people of Ragol or maybe even the classic's.

Well What ever the place is, It's sure pretty cool.
    I'm leaning towards the crash site theory, given the general lack of development/other ruins around Naverius, but I won't say no to a hidden underground city. :3 Maybe it'll tie into the whole 10 years ago incident thing.

It would be nice to get that soundtrack but there's just no way I can go to Japan anytime in the near future. Maybe with a little luck the OST will show up on Ebay for a reasonable price.

Some pics from TGS 2012

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Kion - Your a Lucky Guy, Gratz. I hope you had fun.

Wow saw the new video, The new falz is a mini-mi that kicks your ace...0.0..But most interesting is the intro video with all those broken up ship's look's like Arkz ship.....odd did we going back in time to the event 10yrs. ago?

Was able to try it today (how nice to be the first in line and get to try the boss without being "spoiled" by other people playing it in front of you while you're waiting)
    It's a bit of a shame that you can't choose which character you play (I could have ask the 3 other players but too much of a pain >.>), but Gamera was really a fun fight. We were unable to get it down during the time limit (damage input was pretty low, even when spamming zan while the boss was stunned), but I'm really looking forward the release in-game

Just a rumor, but someone on NeoGAF claims they heard something about PvP at TGS.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Just a rumor, but someone on NeoGAF claims they heard something about PvP at TGS.
    Well, if that were true, I think it have been somewhere in the presentation videos. Seems like quite a big thing to leave out and only talk about behind-the-scenes.