Greetings Y'all,

This may have been a old topic way back in Oct, but do you generally have a better chance finding rares online or offline.

My RaMarl is lvl 148 Greennill and during online games we (friends) have found Belra arms, Baranz parts, Demo Comet and lots of P. Drops when I make the game. But offline I notice that the drop rates seems to be fewer.

Teh PSO Elite...

it may be for the fact that online is "multi" mode and on multi mode you fight more people so thats probably why

Well technically yes online/offline multimode has a better chance of dropping rares because you'll be encountering more monsters than single player offline. But other than that the drop rate is the same its just that more monsters are there to fall to the tip of your photon blade

it has 2 do with whoever makes the games section id. whatever section id the character is who made the game determines all the drops for that game........and it has 2 do with number of ppl u kill also so yea lol

Uh, well, its always been my experience that when you go into offline Multi Mode there are always more enemies to kill, thus giving you more chances at getting a rare.

Ever-Changing Gemini

So then the question is to compare offline and online multi-mode and/or offline and online (if you dare) single player. But what about playing Addicting Food, which is a multiplayer map in a single player quest?

I haven't played online a whole lot, but from my experience the drops are just as stingy as they are in single player (at least in Ultimate). Sometimes the game just gets in a stingy rut, and other times it just plinks red boxes. Random.