Thread: Metal Weapons?

Default Metal Weapons?

I have a rare question that has never really been answered on any other forum (Google'd from page 1 to page 55).

I wish to obtained metal looking weapons, to elaborate, weapons that aren't so photon-based, glowing, and sounds like lightsabers when swung. I am also in search for guns that makes an actual bullet or bullet-like sound instead of the usual Pwew pwew.

The websense on the computers I use block PSP2Pedia so I cannot access it to look at the pictures of weapons.

Thank you in advance.

I can't recall off the top of my head, but those weapons are usually found during S missions. The most notable of weapons are the Tumikiri Hyori and the Rengokuto Gren/Ensa, Shizuru's weapons, and some others are knuckles and spears.

Most of them are endgame and require you to be at least 100 to even start hunting so good luck with that.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I can't recall off the top of my head, but those weapons are usually found during S missions. The most notable of weapons are the Tumikiri Hyori and the Rengokuto Gren/Ensa, Shizuru's weapons, and some others are knuckles and spears.

Most of them are endgame and require you to be at least 100 to even start hunting so good luck with that.
    That sucks.. Only a level 73 Hunter CAST (HuCAST is it?)

HUcast yes.

HU=Hunter, RA=Ranger, FO=Force, VA or BR in accordance to its english and japanese names Vanguard and Braver.

Male human is know as mar, female humans are marl. Male newmans are.newm, and female newearl. Male casts are cast and females are caseal. Beasts on the other hand were not introduced until PSU and at the time no class classification and restrictions like the ones PSO imposed.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Hiding in Janthir Isle. Nilkemios's Avatar

Default Metal weapons and regular-sounding guns? Well..

I'll probably miss a few, but here goes.

Swords: Last Survivor Replica, Excalibur, Goof Swatter, Chain Sword, Kokuintou Houzuki, Zamba, Agito Replica.

Knuckles: Fighting Beat, Screw Gloves, Rocket Punchers, Drill Knuckles, Brain Spiral.

Spears: Toop/Cinep/Rep Nasur, Bullet Lancer, Art Javelin, Longinus Lance, Black Requiem, Demonic Fork, Tornado Stinger.

D-Sabers: Nyoibo, Ebony Nyoibo, Absolute Blade.

Axes: Survival Slasher, Nova/Gaia/Meteor Crusher, Svaltia Tomahawk.

To be continued?

IIRC Arb Magana and B'duki Magana makes actual firing sounds instead of the pewpewpew

Master Sword Fighter Desecration's Avatar

Sorry for the self-promotion, but I made a catalog that has a picture of every weapon in the game, I think that might help you.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197955

all of the yasminkov guns are just regular guns. the kamui weapons seem normal too.
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times