Page 17 of 333 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kyojin View Post
    i'll test it out with the other RA weaps im curious as well if it works on other equipment

did a quick test
    Divulcan +10 (Mizer, Shoot3), 17 Wind elem, max Zero Range
    Long Range, Body shot, no just attack
    49~51 dmg per hit
    tested with rappies, oodan and Za Oodans
    close range/point blank, same conditions
    50~53
    same enemies, negligible change in damage

so far Zero Range has no effect on rifles
    Thanks a lot! With the way ZRA modifier works for Machineguns, this looks like proof enough that it doesn't affect other weapons after all.

what PAs you guys use for quickly kills a large number of scattered enemies?
    i kinda feel tired when i see like 10+ diggus spawn together but scattered all over the place..
    or sadinians spawn in circle formation around me..
    same thing in MPA, when large number of enemies spawn continously during PSE burst..
    i feel like not contributing much when MPA burst..
    - digitalDreamer -

Unfortunately, Reverse Tap is the best Machinegun PA for hitting more than one enemy, and you probably already know how good is it at that. Try switching to Gunslash and use Thrillplode - it's slow, but it gets the job done somewhat decently.

Any good tips with hitting single target weak spots such as Vol Dragon's horn with TMG?

And is Showtime worth it?

I usually hit Vol Dragon's back horn with Satellite Aim. It's not very easy, since that spot is very mobile during dragon's attacks, but Satellite Aim is fast enough, and its hitbox seems to have a bias for higher targets, so I can land at least a few hits before something goes wrong. Its front horn is a much easier target, but it's harder to approach, so I usually save Chain Trigger for when I break its tail and then Satellite Aim the crap out of that horn. Though try to find a higher ground before finishing the chain with SA that way, because, even though SA does seem to favor high targets, it's vertical range isn't all that great, and you might end up damaging the dragon's jaw instead.

Whether Showtime is worth it... That's the question of the century. I'm going to say "no", though, because Zan-spamming Forces and Double Saber-wielding Fighters can steal the spotlight from just about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Any good tips with hitting single target weak spots such as Vol Dragon's horn with TMG?

And is Showtime worth it?
    Charged Aerial Shooting then follow up. If its a lower weak spot, I'll do a low height jump'd normal attack into aerial JA Satellite Aim x 4(ground satellite aim is wonky but faster + safer in the air).

As for Showtime, no. PP attack restore and Chain Trigger are too strong to give up for Showtime.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Sep 28, 2012 at 02:36 PM.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

To be 100% honest, I'm not quite feeling gunner's skills.

So if I wanted to use this class, specifically as a sub to get an R-atk stat boost for say... a weapon like gunslash...

What would you guys say to this builds? @_@

Or would I actually be missing out on something not getting one of gunners more unique skills? @_@

Also I wonder how many people are considering that you only need just reversal on one class... maybe that'd make hu classes the worst classes to get just reversal on... e_e

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...!IOI2IbeKmscAj

though I'd definitely sacrifice 50 r-atk if that PP saving skill is any good and works for all weapon types. that'd DEFINITELY make this a good class to sub... even though gunslash has like zero PP problems, my fists could SERIOUSLY benefit.
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Sep 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

for a gunslash, you'd get a much better return from WHA on a ranger, or JA/Fury from hunter.

150ratk's only going to convert to about 18dmg on their shots before modifiers.

primary benefit from /GU is typically going to be AttackPP, which is more-or-less useless to a gunslash due to them already having very high PP regain.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
    primary benefit from /GU is typically going to be AttackPP, which is more-or-less useless to a gunslash due to them already having very high PP regain.
    Yeah that's what I thought, in my edit... the PP thing should benefit my fists (which burns up PP FAAAAAST)

as for pure r-atk being that weak... e_e

Augh... e_e

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    To be 100% honest, I'm not quite feeling gunner's skills.

So if I wanted to use this class, specifically as a sub to get an R-atk stat boost for say... a weapon like gunslash...

What would you guys say to this builds? @_@

Or would I actually be missing out on something not getting one of gunners more unique skills? @_@

Also I wonder how many people are considering that you only need just reversal on one class... maybe that'd make hu classes the worst classes to get just reversal on... e_e

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...!IOI2IbeKmscAj

though I'd definitely sacrifice 50 r-atk if that PP saving skill is any good and works for all weapon types. that'd DEFINITELY make this a good class to sub... even though gunslash has like zero PP problems, my fists could SERIOUSLY benefit.
    When subbing a Gunner, the only skills that are going to benefit your main class are Attack PP Restorate (he still hasn't fixed that, lol), Chain Trigger/Finish and Ability Up, if those golden units are your thing. Though I guess that extra 150 points of R.Attack could be useful for a Ranger, too, if one of those October's recolors turns out to be very demanding.

But do pick up Attack PP Restorate. It's not very useful on a Gunslash, as Carillon has said (one jump and your PP is back), but geared weapons can appreciate doubled PP recovery very much.