Page 227 of 333 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3323

With the 10% affix boost looming in the future, I'm beginning to think that I really need to finalize what units I will be using in the future.

Currently I am using a crafted Tian set (90 r-atk, 10pp) with an uncrafted Ing Plate (100 hp).
    I'm thinking about changing the Ing Plate out for a White Tail (10pp), although I'll admit that I'm a bit afraid of losing the survivability.

The big question however, is how does Saiki fit in? I assume you'd craft the Saiki for PP, which means the main difference would be +15pp, -30r-atk and some dex/resistances that don't matter too much, which doesn't really seem like that great of a tradeoff to me (especially not for the trouble required to farm it + the money required to craft it). Am I wrong?

Is Gu/Hu still a viable thing?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    ~~~
    You could craft it, but yeah, it'd only be 15pp like you said. I would just stick with the Tian, and craft ANY leg piece for pp if you're worried
    about survival. I think Extend lvl 3 already matches White Tail in defense, and has a bit more striking defense too. I would save Saiki for
    a melee or tech user, personally.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    If you're afraid losing survivability , it's ok to keep using +100HP. Personally I'm using +100HP on my Tian (both), and crafted *3 leg with +100HP as well, putting my HP at 1k when using +20HP Affix weapon (1018HP, I think) and around 115PP as MaleDeumanGuRa.

Can't answer for Saiki because I don't have it ..... But, since it seems increased max PP doesn't do anything good for me (based on my personal experience with +10PP craft recipe on all units I had before) Sure, you can spam a lot of things before running out of PP, but it also take longer to fill that PP. The good part is you don't need to do much weapon switching, I guess (I'll keep my survivability though) o_o And of course, it's still depends on you

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    Is Gu/Hu still a viable thing?
    I still use GuHu sometimes, especially when I want to tank things (or people want it). Can't compare damage to GuRa, especially with weak spot damage ...... But being able to spam PA without care in the world is pretty fun And activating Lv10 WarCry and Lv10 ShowTime at the same time, I wonder how much aggro I made

I also found it better to be GuHu when the mobs / bosses have a lot of parts to break or hard to reach weak spot.
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 6, 2015 at 08:07 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Updated the OP so that I can pretend it's relevant again. Anything we can add or correct for the beginner Gunners reading it?

I will not let this thread die. Gunners still live!

Anyways, I used to play a lot of GuHu back in the day, but now I came back as a GuRa. I'm having trouble landing my Weak Bullet + Chain Trigger combo on certain bosses. Are there any tips to do that, or I just need to get good?

Before you get good you can stick to Rifle to create openings. You have 4 WBs and 1 Chain, so you have 3 chances to do something that gets the boss to stand still before using the final WB and switching to TMGs to Chain.

It's somewhat similar to Gu/Bo except instead of PBFing for openings you WB instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Before you get good you can stick to Rifle to create openings. You have 4 WBs and 1 Chain, so you have 3 chances to do something that gets the boss to stand still before using the final WB and switching to TMGs to Chain.
    That's pretty smart, thank you. I'll try that out

What bosses do you mean anyways? Some do have a trick to landing Sat Aim, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    What bosses do you mean anyways? Some do have a trick to landing Sat Aim, etc.
    Zeshrayda, Rodos and Banther are the worst.