Page 134 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    [url]

http://tinyurl.com/mb42bc6
    Maxed Chain Finish, 7 points in Chain Trigger to match WB's cooldown, 1 point in Automate for giggles, maxed damage, no APPR.

The latter build may be preferred for Rangers, since they make really good use of WB+CT, and they have Killing Bonus to regenerate PP whereas hunter does not.

GuRa does less damage than hunter not including WB, and they have to hit weak points to even come close. GuHu's damage is consistently higher whether they're hitting weak points or not. GuRa does deal incredible damage to bosses in a short amount of time though. In a party setting, GuRa might be preferred for WB.
    I think this is a pretty well thought out build actually. Probably the best for GU/RAs, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    so whats the current tier list for TMG's? would the new ZRA Coast TMG's be rank 1 and yas rank 2?
    http://i.imgur.com/BcqQrzy.jpg

1030 = +10, 30%
    1050 = +10, 50%
    10303 = +10, 30%, Lv. 3 Potential
    10503 = +10, 50%, Lv. 3 Potential

For those who can't read Japanese or just too lazy, the Top 10 TMs in order assuming active potential at Lv.3 and 50% are:

1) Brauvint
    2) Shiranuiboshi
    3) Two-Hand Survivor (On Natives)
    <- Missouri M13 would probably go here if Lv.3 = 5%
    4) Elena (On Natives)
    5) Pao Houou
    6) Zexia (On Machines)
    7) Yasmi
    8 ) Heretic
    9) Pandora
    10) Flame Revolver or Attache Obs (Aka Lunchbox TM)
    Last edited by forbs; Nov 14, 2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: MM13

hi, im new to gunner and discovered this thread. i know all the information i need to know is somewhere stated in this thread, but it's gonna take a while if i go through all 134 pages looking for information.

is perfect keeper worth it? well i see a lot of people say that it only gives a 10% boost, but when i look in the pso2 skill simulator, it clearly says that perfect keeper at 10 is 1.2.... and i dont know if im doin math wrong or something, but isnt that 20%?

Perfect Keeper used to be 10% at max. Sega changed it a while ago. Now it give 10% at lv1 and 20% at lv10. Regardless of how you see it, lv1 is great to get even if you don't plan on maxing it beyond that. Most Gunner max it for damage potential and good gunner can time their dodge to always avoid being hit.

Since you asked this question, I will make it clear for Zero Range Advances skill also, they are no longer point blank only, you can be a short distance now and still get the bonus.

Regardless, immediatly go and max Sroll JA, it's your biggest damage buff on gunner.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I think this is a pretty well thought out build actually. Probably the best for GU/RAs, actually.
    Pretty solid build, it's just that I've always got Monomates to heal those small hits for PK. 20% chance for 30% heal is pretty minor, especially if you'll need a Trimate anyway if you're brought down below 10% HP.

Though it is just 1SP, all you can really do with it is more CT.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Perfect Keeper used to be 10% at max. Sega changed it a while ago. Now it give 10% at lv1 and 20% at lv10. Regardless of how you see it, lv1 is great to get even if you don't plan on maxing it beyond that. Most Gunner max it for damage potential and good gunner can time their dodge to always avoid being hit.

Since you asked this question, I will make it clear for Zero Range Advances skill also, they are no longer point blank only, you can be a short distance now and still get the bonus.

Regardless, immediatly go and max Sroll JA, it's your biggest damage buff on gunner.
    thanks for the help. my next question is actually a ranger question, but since gu/ra is popular, ill ask it here.

does multiple weak bullet shots stack if you shoot all your wb's at once in one place? if not, how do you properly use multiple shots of wb? im aware it doesnt stack for damage, but does it stack for the duration of wb?

New WB on the same target will just move the WB'ed spot if it wasn't the same and refresh the timer, not extend it.

If you're playing solo as GURA, you can always simply use a single WB + Chain trigger (with skill tree bonus for chain final hopefully) at the right time on a boss and exterminate it.

For party play, it would depend of the situation, eitheir do above, spread the WB (like with Falz Hands EQ) or keep the rifle out and re-apply the WB as needed while using PA. There are no-FO who changed their mag's photon blast after lv100 to the FO's PP regen aura for PA spamming, which can combined with RA's weak hit blast bonus.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by forbs View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/BcqQrzy.jpg

1030 = +10, 30%
    1050 = +10, 50%
    10303 = +10, 30%, Lv. 3 Potential
    10503 = +10, 50%, Lv. 3 Potential

For those who can't read Japanese or just too lazy, the Top 10 TMs in order assuming active potential at Lv.3 and 50% are:

1) Brauvint
    2) Shiranuiboshi
    3) Two-Hand Survivor (On Natives)
    <- Missouri M13 would probably go here if Lv.3 = 5%
    4) Elena (On Natives)
    5) Pao Houou
    6) Zexia (On Machines)
    7) Yasmi
    8 ) Heretic
    9) Pandora
    10) Flame Revolver or Attache Obs (Aka Lunchbox TM)
    can you trans the rank of those +10 30 att ?

Got a question with skill build, i already have ZRA 1 & 2 maxed and maxed PK, and 1 point in chain trigger, im debating in maxing chain finish vs getting APPR lv 5 and maxed showtime star.

Trigger will increase my bossing speed by insanity vs Spamming tech+team aggro control.

What do lol.

I never liked Showtime since it's up half the time and is worthless for mobbing. Not really sure how useful 50 PP during that would be, but I don't have PP issues with maxed APPR.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide