Page 255 of 333 FirstFirst ... 155205245252253254255256257258265305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3323
    beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

Aerial Shooting is legit as well now. GUHU is just more solid all around and this pleases me, it means I can choose from two different toolboxes depending on what I feel like doing while still playing GU.

Here's a shitty boss fight video. I got hit, sorry about that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4OIUrGfJNU
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

aerial is good now
    low pp cost
    have an instant block when casting
    good for mid range target switch too

on average how many runs does it take to collect 200 stone for 1 skull weapon?
    i want to compare it with CM to see which one i should get

40 to 100, depending on how many runs you're doing per day.

I'm looking at upgrading my GU's units. Last time I did was back in EP2 where unit craft capped at lv4 (and special craft unit wasn't even on Sega's mind) and GM's healing was OP. This resulted in me making some Tian set with a decent leg unit and affixed with Ratk and HP in mind as GUHU.

Now, I toyed around a little with GURA, but GUHU is still good fun. I was thinking of scraping the set and picking up Saiki. And scrapping those hp affix and eitheir go for raw Ratk (Apprentice/Modulator/Shoot3) or to balance it with Mizer soul. Not sure if I would craft the Saiki set for that PP pool, my FOTE has been happy with the base set (althought she does have 9 PP affixed by units).

Planned builds for both GUHU and GURA. Crit related stuff is due to having a Gal TMG waiting. SP dump on HU would be massive hunter and RA side would probably be main class stuff so I can try out RAHU down the line.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    on average how many runs does it take to collect 200 stone for 1 skull weapon?
    i want to compare it with CM to see which one i should get
    skull is much easier and soloable though I won't necessarily say faster. if you have multichar, it's pretty straightforward.

For TMG gear, does the amount gear you lose depend on the % of heath lost upon being damaged?

For GuHu, are you supposed to spam the Style action JA for the multiplier? Or do you just JA into your photon arts?

Is it worth playing Gunner again? It was the first class I tried and the damage always seemed lackluster.

You can attack, S-Roll, Grim Barrage, or Dead Approach into a JA'd PA appropriately depending on whether you need to position or not. If you have S-Roll JA Bonus, you'll get a 10% bonus for performing a PA after an S-roll.

Gunner has improved greatly since it was "nerfed", but you really need a Ranger sub to make the most out of it now. GU/HU's damage just doesn't compare anymore, even if you exclude GU/RA's access to Weak Bullet.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Charmeleon View Post
    You can attack, S-Roll, Grim Barrage, or Dead Approach into a JA'd PA appropriately depending on whether you need to position or not. If you have S-Roll JA Bonus, you'll get a 10% bonus for performing a PA after an S-roll.

Gunner has improved greatly since it was "nerfed", but you really need a Ranger sub to make the most out of it now. GU/HU's damage just doesn't compare anymore, even if you exclude GU/RA's access to Weak Bullet.
    not really
    against XH mobs it think Gu/Hu with DA is as good as Gu/Ra in a MPA since you can kill almost all mobs after 3 hit with 3k+ r-atk, and it's very fast to do 3 DA in a row.

against boss sure that Gu/Hu lack of burst damage because Gu/Ra got WB

2 style of sub is much different, as Gu/Hu ppl keep up with s-atk multiplier PA such as DA, Aerial shooting, Heel stab or reverse tap can do good dps too
    just because most of ppl keep up with shooting PAs then that's why Gu/Hu is underate now

btw
    i rl hate ppl who use elder rebelion in a mpa, they keep blowing mobs away. Dem PA for lazy ppl
    Last edited by hoangsea; Oct 25, 2015 at 05:28 AM.