Page 37 of 333 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I wish I could contribute to the discussion, but I'm still trying to get over the fact that gunner has a long ranged attack now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Shocking, isn't it?
    Hahaha, me too.

yeah, i hope Elder Rebellion will not be "just another ranged PA" like Infinity Fire. The reason i like Gunner is because of the melee'ish style. if i want to play ranged class, i will just play Ra. :/
    - digitalDreamer -

It is ranged PA like IF, the only difference is that u do an automatic 9 hit shots that are quite long ranged (as long as say.. crackle bullet from launcher, longer range on the last 3 hits) and that last 3 hits has a small AoE burst so clustered mobs will get hit as well..

IF u need to button mash everytime using it while Elder u just let it go and bam away.. Elder is godly if u play target locking as u can change target and Elder will just follow through..

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Well I just tried elder rebellion and infinity fire today (had the PAs since the first week but only just played as gunner) and personally actually being RANGED based PAs and actually NOT sucking changes the class for me completely.

In a way that I was hoping the class would be like when it first came out. Or at least what me and gigawuts were "arguing" about 10 pages ago. They also seem more effective than the melee-with-guns-gimmick PAs. As far as I know. So yeah, good news for me at least.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

@Onvirtual, so i guess IF the ranged option for TPS mode, and ER for locked on mode.

@Rock Eastwood, yeah i know you kinda wanted the Ranged Mode for Gunner. Maybe there's a lot of japanese people that demand ranged option for gunner like yourself, and these 2 PAs are the answer for it. xD
    - digitalDreamer -

Quote Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
    aerial advance is bad because when you need it most (ohhi bosses) it doesn't work.

...and i don't understand why so many people are getting excited about elder rebellion. feels like absolute trash in comparison to infinite fire and satellite aim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
    it's also mostly single target while SA is aoe. getting up close is neither hard nor dangerous for a good gunner.

it seemed like it might be good for long range poking, but then i got IF, which... completely outclasses ER in every way. (oh, you need to mash a bit, but it's not hard)
    i lol'd irl. #1 gunner in PSO World.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Oct 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Well I just tried elder rebellion and infinity fire today (had the PAs since the first week but only just played as gunner) and personally actually being RANGED based PAs and actually NOT sucking changes the class for me completely.

In a way that I was hoping the class would be like when it first came out. Or at least what me and gigawuts were "arguing" about 10 pages ago. They also seem more effective than the melee-with-guns-gimmick PAs. As far as I know. So yeah, good news for me at least.
    I competely agree. With those PA's and the improvements to the dodging system, the gunner is just as much a rush down class as fighter. Thats why upon day 1# of the New power update.. I abandoned my old thread. Nothing i noticed previously applied anymore..... Actually, in my opinion....With Infinity Fire..i believe the gunner its one of the most powerful and safest DPS dependant classes in the game. I hope sega does not nerf it....cuz when i play this class now..with the subs boosting me....ANYTHING that gets in my way...gets MELTED by Infinite Fire. I can solo bosses on VH....all the way up to Floating Islands.....and only break a moderate sweat.

Ultimate mode......Im ready for you. Have-at-Thee......

I had some users ask me about my PA setup.

1 - Elder Rebellion x 3
    2 - Infinity Fire x 3
    3 - Aerial Shooting x 3
    4 - Dead Approach x 3
    5 - Reverse Tap x 3
    6 - Satellite Aim x 3

I use numpad 1-6 to no-HUD palette switch, similar to Counter-Strike's "hud_fastswitch 1" command. Here's a thread on how it works. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194677 . Notice how everyone thinks its bogus.

twitch.tv/gmcustom

I think that using numpad for this is "bogus"; yeah, that's the word, lol. I only have 2 arms, after all. Gonna try setting the weapon selection to the regular number buttons and see if that makes a difference (I get a feeling that it will).

I have a mouse with 6 extra buttons mapped to numpad 1-6. The user in the video has the same setup. Your method is probably the best without a mouse with extra buttons.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Nov 1, 2012 at 07:41 PM.

twitch.tv/gmcustom