Page 306 of 333 FirstFirst ... 206256296303304305306307308309316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3323

I need some help finishing up my Female Dewman Gu/Hu build.
    i think i'm ok on gunner skills but for the last 10 points in hunter tree should i get:
    75 more HP coz dewman female is pretty low and would affect Automate treshold too.
    Or would 20 percent reduce dmg with flash guard be better since its a constant reduction thus more than the HP
    Or lastly 75 percent chance to rez with iron will for when you mess up a dodge . . .
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006
    Thats my build so far, thx for the feedback.
    Last edited by SS4; May 30, 2017 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    i think i'm ok on gunner skills but for the last 10 points in hunter tree should i get:
    75 more HP coz dewman female is pretty low and would affect Automate treshold too.
    Or would 20 percent reduce dmg with flash guard be better since its a constant reduction thus more than the HP
    Or lastly 75 percent chance to rez with iron will for when you mess up a dodge . . .
    I'm kinda curious why you maxed SRJA and not TMG Mastery; SRJA eats up 9 SP for a measly +10% damage bonus, but Mastery is 5SP for extra PP recovery. The one point in ZR Critical is also weird; you should either go whole ham on Crit or not at all.

Wait, why is War Brave maxed? It's Main Class Only, it's useless as a GU/HU. Personally speaking, with 10 extra points, I'd actually take all points out of War Cry and War Brave and dump them into Iron Will just to have an insurance policy, then max out Flash Guard 1. You can also get Healing Guard, since Gunner has JG frames on some Arts. War Cry is a little redundant cause you have Showtime and it isn't necessary outside of Mining Base.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I use this build:

S Roll JA Bonus I do not see it useful, is better the PP rec for long term and no need put point in HP, is better have Flash Guard and Flash Tech Guard, the set austere + Izane leg/Zeinesis is better for more Resistance,Def, HP and some of PP.

Oh damn, i just realized some of the mistakes i made in the build. I'm glad i posted here before i invested some points lol
    War brave was definitely a mistake from my hunter main build . . .
    So as i though HP isnt such a good idea so its either max Iron Will and rest in flash or 1 point in iron will and rest in flash.
    BTW, is flash tech really worth it since most attacks are strike and ranged and unlike cast i'm not that low on tech def :P
    Also i will max TMG but wouldnt 1 point in s roll art be worth it coz 200% looks good although it doesnt synergize with JA thus why its not recomended?

The S Roll Arts is NORMAL atk empowered, this work with S roll and press some PA botton, no is worth spend in these .

Better explanation of Class skill here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/pso2db...classes/gunner
    Last edited by Ahri; May 30, 2017 at 06:23 PM.

Thats a good link there, didnt know about that one. Gonna do some reading tonight since maintenance is taking forever lol.

I changed the Gunner skills and it looks exactly like the build you posted lol
    Now i just need to decided what to do on the Hu side. IW is tempting but even maxed its not a guaranteed revived although its much more reliable than 1 points . . .
    Flash guard seem like its the one that is most useful in all situations but i heard flash tech was not that great . . .

EDIT:
    So i'm considering either this:
    Or dropping IW to 1 and boost FG more like you did.
    Both have their pros and cons.
    Last edited by SS4; May 30, 2017 at 07:42 PM.

Thats a good link there, didnt know about that one. Gonna do some reading tonight since maintenance is taking forever lol.

I changed the Gunner skills and it looks exactly like the build you posted lol
    Now i just need to decided what to do on the Hu side. IW is tempting but even maxed its not a guaranteed revived although its much more reliable than 1 points . . .
    Flash guard seem like its the one that is most useful in all situations but i heard flash tech was not that great . . .

EDIT:
    So i'm considering either this:
    Or dropping IW to 1 and boost FG more like you did.
    Both have their pros and cons.
    I dunno about only leaving 1 point in IW, honestly; 30% is a pretty hard gamble for an insurance policy. Although all things considered, the only places where you're gonna run your Mate supply dry on Automate would be Solo XQ, Solo PD, and Demon Phaleg (and possibly Mining Base), so Flash Guard is probably a better long term investment. You should probably max Flash Guard Tech in that case, since just putting one point in it is pretty useless.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Yeah in the end i should forget about IW as i think ill get more out of flash guard.
    Now its only a matter of how much point to put in FG2 and FTG.
    Its not such a big deal at that point though so i guess something like that should be fine:

I mean i can always adjust the amount in either defense type depending on what i find more useful through playing and seeing what hurts me the most in game.

Yeah in the end i should forget about IW as i think ill get more out of flash guard.
    Now its only a matter of how much point to put in FG2 and FTG.
    Its not such a big deal at that point though so i guess something like that should be fine:

I mean i can always adjust the amount in either defense type depending on what i find more useful through playing and seeing what hurts me the most in game.
    Reminder that if you are willing to take 5 SP out of Fury Combo, you can dump it into whatever Flash Guard you're not maxing, which will net you 12% Strike/Range resist on Flash Guard 2 and 18% Tech resist on Flash Tech Guard.

Most stuff in this game is Striking or Tech damage, so you'll actually get of lot of mileage out of both Flash Guards.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 31, 2017 at 02:36 AM.

Oh, i guess its a good idea to drop FC to 5 so i can max FG and get 6 in FTG. 5% lost on the first JA is not such a big deal for the added survivability.