Page 175 of 333 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 3323

I'd go with either Gloam, Calbun and Gwanman sets, and maybe Folly is also good. Gloam, Gwanman and Folly are two pieces, Calbun is 3. I'm with Gwanman at the moment. Gloam gives +60 to both S-atk and R-atk, Folly and Calbun gives +60 to R-atk and T-atk, and Gwanman goes with +90 to R-atk.

Also, I think the Loser set is pretty neat too. +60 to every attack, 3% resistance against every attack too.

Hello, recently unlocked Gunner. Anything I need to know about Gunner's playstyle? Also, what are the good PA's?

infinity fire, messiah time, heel stab, shift period are all excellent PAs. the first two are mostly bossing/single target while the 2nd 2 are more AOE/mobing focused

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    infinity fire, messiah time, heel stab, shift period are all excellent PAs. the first two are mostly bossing/single target while the 2nd 2 are more AOE/mobing focused
    I really like Elder Rebellion over Infinity Fire & Messiah Time, am I being misled?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchouten View Post
    I really like Elder Rebellion over Infinity Fire & Messiah Time, am I being misled?
    Elder Rebellion is good when you want to stay in the air or for finishing chain trigger or need more accuracy (it doesn't have any bullet spread). Infinity Fire is just an all around good PA, though it can be hard to finish in certain situations. Messiah time is stupid strong if you aim it so you dive into an enemy's hit box, it's great for when bosses like Ragne are stunned, or diving into a Caterdran.

I wrote a post somewhere explaining Gunner stuff. Too lazy to find it now.
    Not sure if you know (I didn't initially) but with some Gunner PAs, you tap the PA button to get more shots.

To play Gunner well, basically get JA flip bonus, then flip before doing a PA and you'll deal massive damage.

Gunners feel really clunky compared to Fighters to me, anyone got some videos? Really need to learn how to play a Gunner TT^TT

Gunners feel really clunky compared to Fighters to me, anyone got some videos? Really need to learn how to play a Gunner TT^TT
    GU/HU or GU/RA?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    GU/HU or GU/RA?
    GU/HU

I'm not amazing my any stretch of the imagination, but I had a hard time finding normal Gunner Gameplay and did a quick AQ run. I dunno how much this helps
    Spoiler!

And here's some bosses by other people
    Spoiler!

Some TAs, again, by other people
    Spoiler!