Page 176 of 333 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm not amazing my any stretch of the imagination, but I had a hard time finding normal Gunner Gameplay and did a quick AQ run. I dunno how much this helps

And here's some bosses by other people

Some TAs, again, by other people
    That helps quite a bit, now I just need to be able to execute those actions. Shooting during S-Roll always feel awkward to me, since the timing is weird to JA a PA after it, is that just a timing problem?

I see that you're using a game pad, what settings do you have such that you can shift during your weapon palettes so quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchouten View Post
    That helps quite a bit, now I just need to be able to execute those actions. Shooting during S-Roll always feel awkward to me, since the timing is weird to JA a PA after it, is that just a timing problem?

I see that you're using a game pad, what settings do you have such that you can shift during your weapon palettes so quickly?
    Well you'll notice in my videos that I miss JAs a few times, so yeah it's just a matter of getting used to the timing.

And I'm using Joy to Key I have it set up so that the D-pad lets me change palettes quickly since, unfortunately, the default control customization has much to be desired.

I also have the left and right bumpers set up as toggles so I can use my whole sub palette quickly.

If you're usinga keyboard and/or gaming mouse I think you can set things up differently.

Well you'll notice in my videos that I miss JAs a few times, so yeah it's just a matter of getting used to the timing.

And I'm using Joy to Key I have it set up so that the D-pad lets me change palettes quickly since, unfortunately, the default control customization has much to be desired.

I also have the left and right bumpers set up as toggles so I can use my whole sub palette quickly.

If you're usinga keyboard and/or gaming mouse I think you can set things up differently.
    I do have a game pad but I'm more used to my keyboard so I tend to use that. I don't have enough console gaming experience to be dexterous with a game pad. As for KB&Mouse though, any suggestions as to where to bind weapon palette switching? Hitting the number pad during a fight is a bother =/

Quote Originally Posted by Uchouten View Post
    I do have a game pad but I'm more used to my keyboard so I tend to use that. I don't have enough console gaming experience to be dexterous with a game pad. As for KB&Mouse though, any suggestions as to where to bind weapon palette switching? Hitting the number pad during a fight is a bother =/
    You'd have to ask someone who uses KB+Mouse, I'm not even sure you can set up the palette switching to be anywhere but the number keys and F-keys. I think most people use dedicated gaming keyboards and mice :/

You'd have to ask someone who uses KB+Mouse, I'm not even sure you can set up the palette switching to be anywhere but the number keys and F-keys. I think most people use dedicated gaming keyboards and mice :/
    I do have a gaming KB&Mice (CM Trigger + Razer Naga), guess I'll just have to do it the old fashion way and bind the number pad keys to my mouse's number keys :S

I think that's what most people do, but again, you'd have to ask someone who knows more.

Either 1-6 on the main keyboard or on the mouse if you own a gaming one. I'd put consumables and class skills on numpad.

i'm looking to skill build for gunner

but site is down isn't it?

i want to ask about this skill

- Zero range critical
    - Chain finish
    - Attack pp restraint

should i get this three skill ?

people told me i should get pp restraint
    is it worth? PAs that i often use is infinity fire , elder rebellion , messiah time

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

If you feel that you're lacking PP, then yes, feel free to take APPR.

As for ZRC ......
    It's better to ditch it now. ZRC got better at one point ..... the first time weapon crafting is available (it got almost the same power as Brauvint at that time - point blank range), but, after abundant drop of *11 in SH AQ, it's better to ditch it now.

As for CF ..... I can't answer that for you, since I used to go for maxed CF (1st implementation of Gunner), but now, I feel it's much better to go for other damage bonus (without needing to wait for Chain Trigger's cooldown).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by jaktree View Post
    i'm looking to skill build for gunner

but site is down isn't it?

i want to ask about this skill

- Zero range critical
    - Chain finish
    - Attack pp restraint

should i get this three skill ?

people told me i should get pp restraint
    is it worth? PAs that i often use is infinity fire , elder rebellion , messiah time
    New site

Anyway, you technically don't need APPR if you're not staying permanently in the air. Critical is bad unless you are doing some unconventional build. Chain Finish, you only need 1 point, if that--I, myself, haven't used it in months.

5 points leftover in either tree to do whatever you want.
    Cookie cutter

Aerial Gunner