Page 214 of 333 FirstFirst ... 114164204211212213214215216217224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3323

Showtime Star feels a lot more useful now that One More Time lets you have 100% uptime on Showtime if you can avoid getting hit.

Considering the lack of worthwhile options to dump SP into, I think 4 SP for an extra 25 PP could be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ra7n View Post
    thanks guys, all advice pieces noted

it says 87 skill points used out of 85, is that even possible? ._.
    Class Excubes give us 2 extra skill points, so yes. We have 87 to work with.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Showtime Star feels a lot more useful now that One More Time lets you have 100% uptime on Showtime if you can avoid getting hit.

Considering the lack of worthwhile options to dump SP into, I think 4 SP for an extra 25 PP could be nice.
    It's not 100% uptime, it's 6/7 uptime. One More Time only works One More Time.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdsLxgF6-WQ 11:13 is the build

I'm not sure if this build is outdated since I don't see "Dive roll shoot", but Idk if there were any major changes to gunner since then. This is what I plan to follow though.

Also, I plan on getting a trap/extra grenade for my ranger subclass.
    Which one is better overall? Stun grenade, upper or poison trap? Or should I get all?

I'm a new[ish] player that recently switched from Ra/hu since it got boring for me.
    Help would be appreciated~
    Last edited by ArdentViper; Dec 3, 2014 at 02:33 AM.

Hey can you guys help me with an updated Ra/Br Bow build.

How does Ra/Br compare to Ra/Gu nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by ArdentViper View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdsLxgF6-WQ 11:13 is the build

I'm not sure if this build is outdated since I don't see "Dive roll shoot", but Idk if there were any major changes to gunner since then. This is what I plan to follow though.

Also, I plan on getting a trap/extra grenade for my ranger subclass.
    Which one is better overall? Stun grenade, upper or poison trap? Or should I get all?

I'm a new[ish] player that recently switched from Ra/hu since it got boring for me.
    Help would be appreciated~
    I usually try to get gravity bomb because the insane PP regen, but never felt it was really needed when I played Gunner.
    Last edited by PSO2esnoob; Dec 3, 2014 at 08:58 PM.

This is a RA/BR tree with all the basic skills required: http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

You have 12 SP left as braver, 15 as ranger - that's assuming the maximum SP, which is 87, not 85, but you should not plan for 87 SP, as the last two take a very long while to obtain.

What you may want to get with the remaining skill points:
    Ranger = Killing Bonus (not amazing, but PP is still a big issue with bows), Jellen Shot, Dive Roll Advance (if you use rifles and launchers a lot).
    Braver = Just Reversal Cover (I love this skill, some don't find it that useful), Braver Mag (if your mag has a lot of DEX).

Since Add-Class Fighter is in rotation atm, would it be worth it to go for a Crit Fi/Gu build, ignoring Hightime?

From my own experience, it depends on what class combination you're currently playing. I'm not sure about Gunner/Braver, but Fighter/Gunner feels rather underwhelming and I feel that it's likely due to the fact that Fighter has very little actual support for R-ATK (Fighter has a really low base R-ATK and no Skills that provide a hike for that base R-ATK). I've found that while I can sometimes hit harder as Fighter/Gunner, my Gunner/Hunter hits higher values a lot more consistently since their damage bonuses are based on performing Just Attacks rather than being at point blank range right in front of the enemy. I use a crafted Fubuki Rinka; when my PP gets lower than 50%, my damage spikes drastically, but I still only hit really hard under pretty explicit circumstances.

Evaluate it carefully, I like Gunner a lot and even though Fighter/Gunner is super restrictive, I've found it very entertaining at least. Limit Break keeps you on your toes as well if you're feeling exceptionally lucky and decide to pop in Crazy Heart on top of Attack PP Restorate for extreme PP regeneration. Basically, if you have a lot of money and want to try out something new and challenging, go for it. I will also note that I did not use Wise Stance; I understand you can get more damage out of it, but utilizing Showtime, I can generally keep enemies facing me if I can't move into a favorable position. My evaluation is based only on the effectiveness of Brave Stance.

I haven't played Gunner much lately but ever since Ep.3, I've been using GuFi whenever I feel like taking up a pair of TMGs instead of the old GuHu. Ignoring the defensive gains from Hunter, Fi actually provides 1.725(Brave) to 2.018(Wise) multiplier to Shooting attack compared to Hu's 1.614 so I'm pretty happy with GuFi to be honest. This is taking into account TAJA of course but leaving out the Chase part of the tree. And then there's PP slayer. I like my Perfect Keeper so I don't use the other stuffs at the bottom part of the Fi tree

But FiGu does interest me since I can reach near 100% crit rate with it meaning better uptime of that 15% multiplier from Critical Strike without needing the build up time of Hightime. And since I'd have near capped crit chance and no R-Atk Rare Mastery bonus anyway, I can just go with crafted cheap Zero Effort TMG/Rifle/GS since I'm almost always in ZRA range with Gunner. But then again, I'd lose 118 R-Atk by maining Fi(Deuman, base+30 from Rare Mastery) which translates to a 4.72% damage loss at 2.5k R-Atk as well as higher top damage from Hightime.

So it seems that I can't seem to decide between
    - A more stable damage output with flashier numbers, stable as in crits nearly removing all my damage variance AND having my multipliers at max performance at all time
    VS
    - Better top damage with higher R-Atk and Hightime at its peak

But then again, as a GuFi there isn't much to take in Fi's tree even after taking both stances + ups so I ended up having a maxed out Chase branch which IS nice for the new beefed up mobs so...

Should I use mechguns with Perfect Keeper potent or Zero Effort potent ?

I use alot the combo Dead Approch -> Reverse Tap -> Shift Period, same for Satellite Aim.

Thanks. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.