Page 281 of 333 FirstFirst ... 181231271278279280281282283284291331 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Okay, I didn't notice it when watching the video, but does he MOVE at the end? What is even the point, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Okay, I didn't notice it when watching the video, but does he MOVE at the end? What is even the point, then?
    Uhh... Yeah, the knockback moves him. SEGA hates Standing Snipe GU confirmed?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How does the valkyrie r25 fare against orbit tmg? R25 is strong but requires weak point hit while orbit seems to be slightly weaker than R25 with full effects. Orbit also has that PP normal attack boost.

The PP normal attack boost is not that special for the TMGs, and you do garbage damage on non-weakpoints regardless of what you use. Might as well go for pure damage, although the orbit still has uses while not fighting anything.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; May 29, 2016 at 06:08 PM.

Valk's ZRC synergy only applies to shooting attacks too. For Striking attacks like Dead Approach the Orbit still wins

Hello !

I got a question about the weapons.
    I'm Lv.60 and I think I can equip almost everything (got 854 R-ATK) but I got zero knowledge about what weapon I can exchange against what item; and were to find those specific items etc.. I've been browsing the Japanese Wiki (with english auto-translation) for hours and it had created nothing but a big mess in my brain.
    TL;DR I'm still using Blue Machinegun, and I feel like that needs to change.

I've found about Selphea's Gunner Guide yesterday, I read it and I think switching to a Blitz Fender is what I need to do.
    So to unlock this weapon through Zieg, I need to do a lot of SH.AQ and collect enough materials to buy and show to him Live Fanger + Live Triner + Live Slidawn.
    Did I get this right? If yes, I'll start doing that.

Also, is it the right idea to aim for the Blitz Fender or is another weapon better right now considering my level stats?

All advice is appreciated.. Thanks !

Try Crafted Red and hold out for Ray. If it's as easy as Yamato weapons you'll be geared in no time (2 weeks without pay to win to be exact).

Last week's Fun scratch change killed off easy Risk -1s so non NT 12* might not be worth it anymore

PD and TD4 barely happen nowadays otherwise Orbit and Austere would be strong options.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    hold out for Ray. If it's as easy as Yamato weapons you'll be geared in no time (2 weeks without pay to win to be exact).
    I'm so confused, I do not understand that at all :/

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Try Crafted Red
    I assume you mean a Red Machinegun that I take to my room and that I Extend with the crafting thing?

So basically I buy a Red Machinegun, extend it, and wait for "something"?

I have some 10* Weapon Exchange Pass btw, maybe I can get something better? Seems odds to buy a *7 weapon right now, or I did understand something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Nosolee View Post
    I'm so confused, I do not understand that at all :/
    There is going to be a new collection file on the 19th of next month, which will allow you to earn the new "Ray" series weapons relatively easily.

The Yamato set can be earned in 6-7 runs of the EQ, and you get 2 runs each time the EQ comes up. Assuming the Ray weapon sheets keep the same general progression, it will be a fairly painless way to earn a decent 13*.

Ayyy fam, where do I find those really modern-looking 9mm pistols?
    Signature? SIGNATURE? How do you add a signature!?