Page 272 of 333 FirstFirst ... 172222262269270271272273274275282322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3323
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shiikii View Post
    2) Is Front S-Roll damage bonus applying to attack/PA(with or without JA) following FSR?

3) Was anyone trying to considerate taking S-Roll JA Bonus again, with our new feature known as FSR? Is there any chance, that it will be a bit more usefull, when you can move TOWARDS enemy with FSR instead of jumping on the sides(which could get you out of ZRA)?
    2) Tested. It only apply bonus damage on FrontSRoll's shooting (during FSR), not the attack / PA afterwards.

3) My problem with SRJA is it's only 1st PA got buffed .... so, yeah, not gonna take it even if I'm using FSR atm.
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 11, 2016 at 10:48 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    You can make that argument about nearly all the left-hand rings.
    not exactly

to me , telling gunner to unable to roll forward is like telling a character to not be able to walk forward, that's how crucial and basic S-roll is to gunner

other ring such as high time save, just guardPA, just guard parry ...etc are fine as skill ring

another example of something that should've been implemented on skill tree instead, is HUNTER GEAR SAVE
    like seriously.....

the criteria i base this on is that skill ring should count as an "extra" .... not something "crucial" after all we'll continue to get more as time passes.

surely you can argue that gunner is playable without forward roll, but that's just because gunner has been like that for 4 years straight. doesn't mean that it should be.

just my opinion

2) Is Front S-Roll damage bonus applying to attack/PA(with or without JA) following FSR?

3) Was anyone trying to considerate taking S-Roll JA Bonus again, with our new feature known as FSR? Is there any chance, that it will be a bit more usefull, when you can move TOWARDS enemy with FSR instead of jumping on the sides(which could get you out of ZRA)?
    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    2) Tested. It only apply bonus damage on FrontSRoll's shooting (during FSR), not the attack / PA afterwards.

3) My problem with SRJA is it's only 1st PA got buffed .... so, yeah, not gonna take it even if I'm using FSR atm.
    @3) Yeah it's only one PA. But if you are GuFi, SRJA would be a good replacement for Tech Arts JA Bonus which does not apply to PA which follows any SR... Need to think about it D: Also finding 9 points in Gu tree with Main Class skills is kinda hard...
    @2) And if you take SRJA, then Ring also buff your SR attack and SRArts. More DMG that can be dealt.
    Still, need to think about it. At first glance it was looking like nice combo, and big comeback for SRJA.

4) Beside Freeze/Shock/Burn/Poison/Mirage/Panic is there any other status effect/abnormality that system recognize as Status and give you Fi-tree Chase bonuses up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Naska View Post
    4. Bind and Stun also count as Status for Fi's Chase to proc.
    Chase Advance Plus back into motion!

1) Is Dead Approach/Reverse Tap/Heel Stab able to apply Bind status if as GuFi I have Chase Bind taken in Fi tree?
    [edit:] Both DA and RT can apply Bind status. That means, its striking damage that can be boosted by Chase Advance. That means: DAMAGE(as far as I checked before EQ, DA and RT have higher damage when enemy is Stunned or Binded).
    [edit:] On EQ definitly I saw higher damage, due to Chase + Chase Plus(First time get JA DA and hit for 60k. Last time get barerly 35k). It works.
    Last edited by Shiikii; Mar 12, 2016 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    A picture that I bookmarked for reference on the Gryphon's 13* potential.

Pink is zero range. Orange is short ranged and include the zero's area of effect. Yellow line are the distance that mid-range is only active in. Blue for long range, which activate closer for some reason and seem limitless (or close enough to not matter).

Middle Range look troublesome on most weapon imo.
    i just recently got gal tmg and im still bit confused on the potentials the orange one sounds like the best based on the above comment for them? but is that even one of the ones for tmg? bit hard to decipher from google translate what the 2 potentials are exactly some clarification would be nice if anyone can help me out?

thanks in advance

Gal's two potentials are (percentages estimated at Pot3)...

剴切の接撃 (1st Potential): 12% increase in Damage + 25% increase in Crit rate at (Closer than) Zero Range, (note: normally, Gu's Zero-Range skills, with the exception of Zero Range Critical, are defined by the total area within the Orange circle), but this Pot requires you to be inside the little pink circle, which has the same range as Zero Range Critical* (unless there had been changes to the Critical range that I am not aware of).

剴切の隔撃 (2nd Potential): 11% increase in Damage + 35% increase in Crit rate at Middle range, which is the total area defined by the yellow segments, this Pot is pretty difficult to utilize because it is inconsistent with ZRA, the basis of Gu's playstyle.

for gunner just up to close type where all your skills can be active

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    Gal's two potentials are (percentages estimated at Pot3)...

剴切の接撃 (1st Potential): 12% increase in Damage + 25% increase in Crit rate at (Closer than) Zero Range, (note: normally, Gu's Zero-Range skills, with the exception of Zero Range Critical, are defined by the total area within the Orange circle), but this Pot requires you to be inside the little pink circle, which has the same range as Zero Range Critical* (unless there had been changes to the Critical range that I am not aware of).

剴切の隔撃 (2nd Potential): 11% increase in Damage + 35% increase in Crit rate at Middle range, which is the total area defined by the yellow segments, this Pot is pretty difficult to utilize because it is inconsistent with ZRA, the basis of Gu's playstyle.
    so the dmg bonus is at any range and crit only matters for the range or did i misread that? (guessing i did misread that portion)
    well if that's the case I'm starting to think the kuron TMG(weak hit) may be better? almost have enough stones but i just got the second one for max element so was hoping to skip farming stones if that was the case
    Last edited by somedude1435; Mar 16, 2016 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    so the dmg bonus is at any range and crit only matters for the range or did i misread that? (guessing i did misread that portion)
    well if that's the case I'm starting to think the kuron TMG(weak hit) may be better? almost have enough stones but i just got the second one for max element so was hoping to skip farming stones if that was the case
    I may have made that a little bit too confusing. Simply put, the Dmg/Crit increase happens only when you are within the Pink circle range, the range which will also optimize Gu's other ZRA skills.
    Kuron is a good option, but unfortunately, I can't recommend that over Gal TMG because of the nature of GU's playstyle.

As Gu, you will be optimizing damage by attacking in close range and aiming for weakpoints, under these two circumstances, Gal TMG will be the superior choice of weapon, as it also boosts Critical rate, having a positive effect on TMG Mastery. Maybe it sounds difficult to stay within that Pink circle range, but in practice, you are constantly doing that when you use high DPS PAs like Satelite Aim and moving PAs like Grim Barrage.

As a Gunner, you do often find yourself in Zero Range Advance territory, but pretty much anything capable of moving at all will screw you out of the point blank range bonus Rasahadis gives. Some targets are so big, their collision box can push you out of it. And it doesn't help that Standing Snipe is a big player when it comes to using Satellite Aim, so you are forced to choose between a 1.32 multiplier from SS and a 1.12 multiplier and 25% critical modifier the guns give.

Rasahadis is one of the strongest weapons on paper, but it's a terrible pain in the ass to manage in reality. I'd recommend Skull guns for consistency, or even Tokyo guns for a less consistent, but potentially higher damage (equal to Rasahadis at point blank range, actually).

Orbit is still a better choice than either of those, by the way.

Just making sure here; The best potential for TMG Orbits is the first one right? (The 200% sheathed PP regenerate and 13% damage increase one)