View Poll Results: Hey all, I am just wondering what you think the voice chat on PSO Episode 1 & 2 for Xbox will be

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will rock! It will add to the social experience

15 41.67%
  • It will rock! Now we can really strategize!

6 16.67%
  • It's gonna suck - n00bs on the mic

2 5.56%
  • It's gonna suck - imature people on the mic

9 25.00%
  • ...Other :P

4 11.11%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Hey all, I am just wondering what you think the voice chat on PSO Episode 1 & 2 for Xbox will be like. I'm not going to voice my prediction yet, because I don't want to influence the poll results. (As if anyone cared about my opinion anyway )

Vote away!

Other..
    It's gonna suck - Who wants to try to say all the stupid PSO names?

I think it would be good, and u can disable hearing the voice and there is a keyboard adapter coming out for the xbox so if u dont want to talk u dont have too so it will be good

On 2003-03-28 12:35, 2Xtreme wrote:
    Hey all, I am just wondering what you think the voice chat on PSO Episode 1 & 2 for Xbox will be like. I'm not going to voice my prediction yet, because I don't want to influence the poll results. (As if anyone cared about my opinion anyway )

Vote away!
    I'd comment, but this comic has basically already summed up what i think is going to happen:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-08-30

This is in reference to a different game, of course, but I think it proves that, as a species, we have a certain set behaviour pattern when it comes to online game voice chats.

Well in terms of playing with strangers, xbox live isn't too bad as far as maturity is concerned. Everyonce and awhile you get the 10 year olds swearing just to be "cool", however most aren't bad. But as far as playing with friends, voice chat is unparalleled for ease of communications and fun. So ultimately Voice chat is great, I rarely play with total strangers on live anymore, so Go Voice Chat! Those reading this thread, be mindful, there are probably a number of people who have/will post in here, that have no experience with live/xbox voice chat.

the mic is the best thing xbox has going for them so they better enjoy it while it lasts cuz i bet that all systems that come out in the future r going 2 model themselves after that one

It's going to be good and bad. It's going to suck because of the foul mouthed and begging players. But will be great once you have established a group of friends or those that have manners.
    "This plan is so bad it HAS to be ours."

Yeah so its basically a matter of time kinda thing but i belive overall xbox live headset is kickass

It's kind of rediculous to say that because of selected users' immaturaty the Communicator will suck. Aren't there immature people who have keyboards on GC PSO? Does that make keyboards suck? Yes, that's rhetorical. Having another, better option to communicate with the people you're playing with can only make it a better experience.

Your "mood: Totally positive" is very fitting J-3PO