Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do note that there are mistakes in the Google Doc. A few client orders list the wrong item/wrong amount of the item for example. Overall though, it is quite good as a resource for those who know what's going on, but it fails to introduce features to those new to the game. Having those features is usually what makes a thing a "wiki" versus just a bunch of useful data in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    So you never saw one of my post? Cause there is one my sig.
    Bookmarked.

From what I know there is
    The Arkive
    My wiki
    Docspreadsheet one
    and pso2pedia (not ran by psupedia, but some dumb people that ripped their style.)

Is there anymore then that?
    Lol, I knew the person who owns this site personally. She did the same thing for another game. I didn't see it as being that bad cause it was a different game. I can't believe she made a pso2pedia just like psupedia tho.... Especially without permission. Of course people are gonna be mad. It makes sense to me knowing her tho.

I will say I think that all of them are nice sites. Even with pso2pedia being alot like psupedia, it still has different and unique things. They all do really. I see no harm in having them all. In fact, i will probably use them all when i start playing for different stuff that I'm looking for.

I wish everyone luck with their sites and hope they stay well informed and up to date

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    I'm assuming sarcasm, but to be clear: PSO-World. It comes up as #2 if you google "Phantasy Star Online." It had item and guide databases for PSO, PSU, PS0 (I think?)... but absolutely nothing on PSO2. It's been discussed before, but if we had an information database here that'd be great.
    yah surprisingly there isnt one on the site and this is the go to site for guides, help and information. very strange

psupedia was better for psu and psp2pedia or whatever it was called was better for psp2.

The Arkive will be better for pso2 no matter what.
    that google spreadsheet is better than the arkive by far.

i agree with slid, update pso-world damn it

The Arkive will be the best one, by far, when it's up-to-date and complete. It's taken the team longer than usual to get it up and running where it should be, due to building their own code for the site instead of using the Wiki format. But, those guys are the best at what they do when it comes to the PS community, and I have no doubt in my mind that The Arkive will be number one.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    The Arkive will be the best one, by far, when it's up-to-date and complete. It's taken the team longer than usual to get it up and running where it should be, due to building their own code for the site instead of using the Wiki format. But, those guys are the best at what they do when it comes to the PS community, and I have no doubt in my mind that The Arkive will be number one.
    wait i shall, then, but i would really love to see this site updated too. ive been using this site since i can remember for pso related inquiries since the dreamcast v1 days

I was talking to Espiokaos about the Arkive the other day, he told me "Lots are being done behind scenes." So yes it will be the best and they're going to have something where people can edit but admins have to look over the stuff first.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    that google spreadsheet is better than the arkive by far.

i agree with slid, update pso-world damn it
    I reckon they are'nt gonna do that until the localized version hits.
    Last edited by Mystil; Sep 25, 2012 at 03:50 PM.