Default Anyone playing Torchlight 2?

Lovin' it so far, this is really my first experience with a "diablo" like rpg.
    Its such an improvement over TL1, but besides all that.. How's your "adventure" with the game going? Or are you planning on getting it?

If anyone wants to play co-op with me, I'd be happy to :3

Yes, I have it, and I absolutely love it. I'm level 60-something at the moment, running random map dungeons for levels and stuff. God, it's so much better than that....other game.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yes, I have it, and I absolutely love it. I'm level 60-something at the moment, running random map dungeons for levels and stuff. God, it's so much better than that....other game.
    Jesus, Im only level 24 xD
    Arguably though, the day it was unlocked I was really sick, and i didnt get to play to much of it until now because Saints row 3 had a free weekend on steam.

I haven't picked it up yet, but I definitely intend to. I'm glad to hear it's good. How is the multiplayer so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I haven't picked it up yet, but I definitely intend to. I'm glad to hear it's good. How is the multiplayer so far?
    The multiplayer is exactly what I wanted, the only thing I wish was there was voice chat but thats only a minor issue. Also I expected the cap of a party to be at 4 like most games do but its actually 6.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    The multiplayer is exactly what I wanted, the only thing I wish was there was voice chat but thats only a minor issue. Also I expected the cap of a party to be at 4 like most games do but its actually 6.
    You could always just use Teamspeak, Steam chat, or something like that. Yeah I have the game as well but heck ive barely touched it (lvl 2 for me)

I can't wait to get my hands on Torchlight II. I haven't been able to pick it up, as I recently purchased Borderlands 2 and had a blast with that. I played the first Torchlight and really enjoyed it so I was glad to hear another was coming out with multiplayer! I hope the Engineer is all that I want it to be .:]

I haven't touched the multiplayer. I'm not keen on playing with randoms, so I have yet to know if it's any good or not, personally.

The ransoms are fine but if I make a party it just gets swept away in all the others. It's best to get a friend or two to play with. That's not to say its not fun though, I've met some nice people so far. And team speak is a good idea but it'd be easier to just have it built in,not everyone on there has it. If your on the fence about the game though, there is a demo of torchlight 2 I think, not on steam though.

The randoms are fine but if I make a party it just gets swept away in all the others. It's best to get a friend or two to play with. That's not to say its not fun though, I've met some nice people so far. And team speak is a good idea but it'd be easier to just have it built in,not everyone on there has it. If your on the fence about the game though, there is a demo of torchlight 2 I think, not on steam though.