Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Excellent work all you Peter Parkers out there.

@BIG OLAF very cool community work man, keep it up!
    FIGHT ON!

spAwn

Profile pic courtesy of Scarlet_Starlet, check it out!

Aww I was expecting to see all the entries. :[
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

First place is great. I really like that the mag seems to be embarrassed at the ridiculousness of it's owner.

HOLY SHIT, I GOT SECOND PLACE, LOL.

Edit: Okay, I was totally not expecting to get on any of the top 3 from a screenshot I took 2 friggin months (I think?) ago!

Kinda bummed I didn't win, tho. I really wanted that custom avatar. : <
    Last edited by Massaki; Sep 26, 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Grats to all the winners, although I think this should have been a vote like all the other ones.

I've been thinking of what to write about this, because I don't want to come off as a sore loser, I honestly am not thinking about my own entry, but of the other 48 people that followed the rules.

No offense but I highly doubt a poorly framed shot of a vol dragon with someone saying hurry take the picture would beat out the other 49 entries.

Honestly out of the top 3 winners, I would have pegged 3rd place for the actual winner.
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

I personally love the shot of the winner.

I love how he got the timing of the knocked out Vol Dragon and his pose (which looks like he is leaning on the dragon) fits perfectly together. I also find his caption funny, because i then again makes it seem like him and some buddies went out, found a sleeping Vol Dragon and whoever was brave enough took a picture with it.
    (out of curiosity, do you think the winner didn't take the screenshot himself? because of how you worded the part with "48 people that followed the rules"?)

I really enjoy all the screenshots and this was a really great event! You have done a great job, Olaf!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Quote Originally Posted by redroses View Post
    (out of curiosity, do you think the winner didn't take the screenshot himself? because of how you worded the part with "48 people that followed the rules"?)
    Olaf already stated he made the exception for one person on the 1st page.
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirah View Post
    Yeah, and Primobol wasn't that person. The person I mentioned was an Honorable Mention, not a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirah View Post
    I know, but that exception was for one of the honorable mention screenshots and not the winner, as far as I am aware of. I think the caption of the winner is what is throwing you of? I took it has a caption he added to make the screen funnier, not telling his friend to really take the screenshot for him.

Especially because he would have needed real much luck with that, because the dragon would have had to landed in that position very close to a wall, for the character that is taking the screen to disappear and not be seen on screen.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yeah, and Primobol wasn't that person. The person I mentioned was an Honorable Mention, not a winner.
    I guess it was that the dragons horn was still targeted that was throwing me off, doesn't look like he'd be able to have it still targeted without being locked on from that position.

But either way, congrats to the winners! I wasn't trying to sound bitter or anything like that, I was just surprised there was no vote like the other contests.
    Last edited by Sephirah; Sep 26, 2012 at 04:10 PM.