Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Come and get involved! Naberius Time Attack - English tutor. video is here!

Welcome, one and all! We'd like to celebrate and announce the release of an English "How to" Naberius Time attack tutorial video! A special thanks to all the players that were able to participate, endure my annoyance/pestering/pleaing, and helped test and gather proper information to get this available.

Just one simple request all! Please!!!!, if you take this knowledge and go out and finally try yourself a trial of the Time Attack, POST a screenshot of YOUR and your group's personal finishing time! (Quest Clear results window shows this.)

Normal or Hard mode Naberius, it doesn't matter! 2, 3, or 4 players, it doesn't matter! Below 13:00 minutes or beyond 13:00 minutes, it doesn't matter!

This is not to prove who are the best of the best! This is to prove to yourself that YOU can and that EVERYONE is eligible to defeat the evil Time Attack odin! You can also use this thread to remember your old times and see if you can beat them! Ha!

The video is only here to show information. It mostly covers what 4-players may attempt. We would like to assume many will take the information and build their own group strategy for a best fit win.

For those who cannot find the time to experiment and just want to cut to the chase, I will attempt to throw out some tips for as long as this post can be edited.

--------------------Naberius Normal & Hard Mode for 2-players----------------------------
    Start! -Forest-
    1.) Player A - Go East to Teal gate, hit switch when let in.
    1.) Player B - Go Teal switch on hill.
    2.) Player A - Go Yellow switch.
    2.) Player B - Go West to Yellow gate, hit switch when let in.
    3.) Player A - Go North, kill only Za Oodan. Enter East portal.
    3.) Player B - Go North, kill only Oodan. Enter West portal.
    4.) Player A - Kill all Za Oodan, move forward clockwise, kill all Gulf. Enter the Exit portal.
    4.) Player B - Kill all Oodan, move forward clockwise, kill all Aginis. Enter the Exit portal.
    5.) Player A - DESTROY the first DEBRIS only! Re-enter portal behind you, then take East portal again. Cut grass, hit switch, exit.
    5.) Player B - Re-enter portal behind you, then take West portal again. Cut grass, hit switch, exit.
    6.) Player A - Proceed North fully to C-1. Avoid traps. Skip hostiles. Defeat Rockbear. Exit north.
    6.) Player B - Proceed North fully to C-1. Avoid traps. Skip hostiles. Defeat Rockbear. Exit north.
    Enter! -Tundra-
    1.) Player A - Go Orange gate, Go Teal gate, Go Green gate, Go Purple gate. Hit D-3 switch.
    1.) Player B - Go Orange switch, Go Teal switch, Go Green switch, Go purple switch and Stay.
    2.) Player A - Go Green gate > Teal gate > Orange gate > GO YELLOW GATE, GO BLUE GATE. Kill all Gulf and Fangulf. Destroy snow mound at A-5, hit the switch, take the catapult over Blue Gate, kill 4 Gulf, destroy 2nd snow mound at B-5, hit the switch, take the 2nd catapult over Yellow Gate.
    2.) Player B - Go Green switch > Teal switch > Orange switch > Yellow switch > Blue switch. Proceed North to C-4, after Player A enters Blue, kill surrounding natives, hit the switch at C-4, proceed WEST.
    3.) Player A - Race to C-3 by taking catapult from East B-4 to West B-4. Go North to C-3, kill 2 Malmoth, hit the switch, proceed to B-3.
    3.) Player B - Catapult West from East B-4 to West B-4. Kill all Yedi and Giant Yedi. Take West B-4 catapult that jumps to A-3. Kill surrounding Yedi, hit the switch, proceed to B-3.
    4.) Player A - Read below.
    4.) Player B - Catapult from B-3 to A-3. Run forward, skip hostiles, jump up hill, take Catapult from A-3 to A-2. Run north, take North Catapult from A-2 to A-1. Run forward and turn right, enter secret portal. Turn Right to exit.
    5.) Player A - Read below.
    5.) Player B - Target and lock-on Banther's face. Swiftly kill before 13:00.
    Last edited by dablacksephiroth; Sep 26, 2012 at 06:20 PM.

Sweet thanks for this. Though I dont believe i have the CO's unlocked for them. I havent actually checked though I'll check as soon as I get home.

Hehhh! I appreciate the gratitude. ! Now, to hope more become willing to join the fray and show their efforts!

Thanks for the Howto. :3
    I'm sure it will get more people that shy away from TA to give it a try.

I think you mean "Beat the Time Attack with more than 0/1000 score"

Thanks for this, I'll try it with a friend over the weekend. Only Lv32 on Techer but I should be fine.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

By the way, S-Rank for Naberius TA is 12:30, not 13:00.
    20:00 for Lilipa and 19:00 for Amduscia.

Excellent. We'll re-look into the clearing time when time allows.
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

thanks for the video tutorial, very nice presentation, covering all optionals as well.

I'll use this as reference and post my best time when I run it with my friends.