Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Team Room infomation and discussion thread

Team level and point requirement

Team lv.1
    = require 0 pt.
    -no extra function.

Team lv.2 = require 3000 pt.
    -allow you to purchase room for another 7500 pt. (room come with photon tree)
    -allow you to purchase team storage for another 10000 pt.

Team lv.3 = require 10000 pt.
    -allow you to change team private officer for another 5000 pt.

*** You can view all the officers model here *** (Thank! Alena)
    Spoiler!

Team menu

Team room functions :

Private Team officer: So you don't need to accept team client in public lobby.

Private Bar : for.. what =w=

Team private storage box : can't use it atm, seem to be team lv.3 function. (note: I m premium)

Private warp : well nothing much.. it let you warp to gate area, shop area, or your own room.

Photon Tree : Key feature of team! I will explain option in the second pictures. (and this is the part I want to discuss with people here on different team who build the tree in different way to check the difference)

Water :

-It cost you Team point to water your tree, with the avaialble option to choose depend on how much water do you want to pay for. The fullest option is the option to refill the water to full, so the price may be varied depend on the size of the tree and how dry it is.

-The tree will dry up when the time pass normally, but will dry up much faster when many people in the team ask it for blessing. So if your team members got it for blessing often. You will need to be aware to water it often too. Because when the tree is dry, it will no longer be able to bless anyone.
    Last edited by Arika; Oct 3, 2012 at 11:08 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Thank you for this. I was wondering what a lot of this stuff was. The team I am in has a lot of people so I think we have most of what's available. Except I didn't see the team storage. I believe I remember someone saying we are level 3 but when I wen't to the storage it gave me some message and I couldn't do anything. :/

Sega forum: Home Dog
    YouTube: GamerTime1226

The 支援フォトン entries don't have anything to do with PSEs. They deal with the chance you have to get the bonuses effects the tree produces and how long they last once you have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The 支援フォトン entries don't have anything to do with PSEs. They deal with the chance you have to get the bonuses effects the tree produces and how long they last once you have them.
    thank, I ll fix that then. yes, I just notice it use the same word as tree effect
    I mistook it at first, because I translate that 支援フォトン as "Photon Support" and temporary remind me of PSE as Photon Support Effect... but nah, actually PSE = Photon Sensitive Effect... lol they both could have the same acronym.
    Last edited by Arika; Sep 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

So it takes a total of 10500 Team Points to even get a room? Jesus fuck, that's a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    So it takes a total of 10500 Team Points to even get a room? Jesus fuck, that's a lot.
    But it's only a small drop of water in the ocean when it comes to getting your tree to do something decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    But it's only a small drop of water in the ocean when it comes to getting your tree to do something decent.
    Still pretty unfair to smaller teams, or teams that don't have many members that play for long periods of time. Obviously it's a you-snooze-you-lose scenario there, but it's still annoying.

Still pretty unfair to smaller teams
    Totally. According to the FAQ on the official site, the current TP rates were created with a 10 person team in mind so small teams get the short end of the stick. Large teams will not only have quicker access to the photon tree and any other benefits a team room may provide but also occupy the top ranking spots in both rare and point rankings. I believe this can earn you trophies which can be displayed in your team room.

Still pretty unfair to smaller teams, or teams that don't have many members that play for long periods of time. Obviously it's a you-snooze-you-lose scenario there, but it's still annoying.
    this, team I'm in is nice and all (been with them since launch) but only having maybe 5 people online ( including me) at any given time (seems always the same 5 people too), and with most half my level and generally lounging around i don't see the tree doing anything for some months+^_^+ heck, we don't even has room yet+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Sep 27, 2012 at 02:22 AM.

I think there should be a way to see how much team points your members have contributed. That way you can weed out anyone who's just leeching off and not doing anything to help at all ):
    signature under construction