Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSP2 Post your Partner Cards

Here is my Partner Card List from the day I first picked up the game from the day I retired.
    I figured I at least show some appreciation to the people I’ve met during my travels.

In order received:
    Page 01 (2010)

Erika Li, g3kko, J Legend, White Knight, Steven, Clyde, Ray, Valkion, Fenrir, Nei Montague, Guld Milla, kNight, PhazeOut the Whiner, Gannon, Shadow, Roxas, XC_Ravenger, Trinz, Alex, ErZa ScArLeT

Page 02
    Cubia, Lil Dude, Ash, Kanade, Xemnas, Vlaine ,Tomoki, Yuki san, Nostalgita, Ejoty, Mily, Arion, Gildartz, Tom, SHERYL, Gretel MK II, Kumakain ng PUKE, Z33X12, JOE 101, Telos

Retired & Came back

Page 03 (Q3 2011 – Q2 2012)
    Kiona, Dante, Adolus, BLAZE, BeHNoS3YaH, Isoya, Fe Raw, Brandon, Alessandra, Oreo, Tholan, Lyca, Kanade Suzutsuki, Yuki, Dysentriata, Sumomo, Lapis Lazuli, Versa, Ikaros, Lerath

Page 04
    TALIM, Diana, Annika, Adelaide, [email protected], hoji linkins (WTF thought I deleted this), Avion, Le Prince Noir, YORUICHI SHIHOIN, Lin, Evalesca, Alitat, RANSOME, Loroths, Rikolnay, Leiko, Unit 3 AMY, Holo, Kyndig , Vala Soulslayer

Page 05
    Ole, Lena, Shiro, Sheryl the Accurate, Dr.No, Ryoko, Valkyrie, Ashelia, Syncesta, Suberu, Lal

Retired (>.<)

I like to further extend my gratitude towards 5 individuals “You know who you are”.
    Stay fabulous my “Nakama” 仲間

This reminds me of how people talk about how many friends they have on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    This reminds me of how people like me who don’t have many friends on Facebook.
    You really should read before you start trolling as I have already stated my reasoning above.

I should post mine, tho' it changed alot and I don't remember everyone whom I might've deleted for inactivity >,<
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Heh heh no need to force yourself; your story is still continuing in Infinity. It took me forever to write all these…( ̄− ̄)

True...and I can't get some originals b/c they quit in 2010 -,-
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Gaurd Dog Of the East NicorTheDuke's Avatar

My game got corrupted several times but they somehow managed to me or I found them
    Well these are the guys/girls. Worth mentioning

Nightz aka General Nightz or Emp, Mikella aka Blace, Miku, Grim, Xena Mk -XI, ISHALOM,Jasmine. Aka exangel, Kid Blaze, Lexa, *Erza*,Isoya,Dysentriata.

Dysentriata,Blace, Emp,and Isoya are are psow regulars and helped me to where I am now.thanks ....

Went on a bit of a rant there almost.

Oh you’re Back! We never did get to trade partner cards.
    I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Nightz and Mikella but I hear good stories about them.

Gaurd Dog Of the East NicorTheDuke's Avatar

I'm always here,most of the time I'm just lurking around.

A good reason we possibly never crossed paths on psp2 is that I always had a party running and missons were a constant only stopping to bodily functions like hunger and sleep. I will retire when either Infinity come stateside or Sega gets with program and make another game that's not F***ing sonic. Gomenasai for the rant.

Oh we've crossed paths however i believe you are more familiar with my other avatar.
    Im not a sonic hater but you do have a point; Daijoubu...