Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

If they won't let us sell them, it would at least be nice if there was some sort of way that you could trade your 10* rare for someone else's 10* rare, straight-up. It'd be a good way to get some use out of the weapons you can't use yourself.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Just wanted to post and say thanks for the translations Kion! I used some of the information that both you and Mike posted for our front page story covering these changes and gave you guys credit. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by lunarsoul View Post
    With all of these weird changes (starting from the now 30 min Emergency Quests) and of people have been put off with PSO2 getting more and more limited and have been quitting. I can see that these new changes will continue to make people more frustrated in that they dont have more freedom and will quit. SEGA is shooting themselves in the foot. But I guess thats expected, SEGA will always find a way to have an interesting idea burn in to the ground, because of their stupidity and sometimes discrimination. I have had some buddies quit because of the now 30 min EQs. And now I have more buddies planning to quit because they simply cant sell their items or do as they please when this new update comes.
    The reduction to EQs hit me the most as well, and I sure miss City missions. Seems like we're being spammed with Vardha and Cave EQs.

I'm not gonna quit since I told someone I wouldn't and they told me not to leave them. But geez.. these changes is really limiting on the fun factor. 3hrs in a field goes by so fast.. And if these "timers" they gonna put in is anything like ragne city, as soon as the timer is up, you're kicked out.

But yeah, I expect the population to drop considerably.

And whats with today and people being control freaks??? You can't FORCE people to MEET new players, good grief..

A free game though...this time around they aren't going to get hurt in the pocket, no matter how much they bork the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    A free game though...this time around they aren't going to get hurt in the pocket, no matter how much they bork the game.
    That's not how investment to loyalty business model works....
    I very much doubt they are out of debt from the fue months they have taken money....

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

One thing they might do. Since all drop's are player only they could make it that only the drop's of the class you are will drop only instead of something you can't use.

Omega-z:
    THIS
    "Since all drop's are player only they could make it that only the drop's of the class you are will drop"

I am another of these "never gets a use-able rare" people who hate the ban on trading and selling. If I get something, it's going to be some FO item that I can't ever use. I know why they make stuff that's not your class drop...it's to encourage you to keep playing & change classes to use it. But for people who try a class, don't like it, and then their only real good things are FOR that class they'll never be...AND they can't get rid of the items...it's endless frusteration.

Picking up cool stuff for friends was a lot of the fun for me.

Are they doing this in response to the ACTUAL econnomy or the bogus "Chinese Hackers" created meseta-for-sale economy?

That other post on here makes me have doubts. (Hackers on ship 10 - is what its called) Are they going to punish the entire game because these bots or hax people or whatever with the gibberish names are just spamming all the meseta out & causing inflation?

There are tons of gibberish name clones running around. I've bumped into several. I'd blame them for the "Grind economy" and "Terrible shop prices" before I'd blame the humble npc buying weps off of law abiding folks who don't buy meseta nor farm it for dollar sales.

Hopefully the REAL fix (patching that "make everything spawn" at once) is found.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    There are tons of gibberish name clones running around. I've bumped into several.
    So have I. I've seen 12/12 multiparty areas full of them. Names like "ddffdfff" and shit like that. Is that what they are; Chinese RMT/meseta-grinding accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    So have I. I've seen 12/12 multiparty areas full of them. Names like "ddffdfff" and shit like that. Is that what they are; Chinese RMT/meseta-grinding accounts?
    They are. They plague other online games with mule accounts for the sole purpose of trading it for real money.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Ever wonder why you see random monomates on the shop for 3,000,000? That's someone RMTing. Probably worth noting if it's an English player you see doing it...
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |

That could be the case, but it's not always the case. I've had cases on PSU where someone was giving me some Meseta to help me get started, or I had loaned someone some Meseta and they were going to pay it back later, where I was having trouble actually meeting up with the person. To get around this, I simply put a monomate in the shop for a high amount.

You don't want to just automatically assume the player is Real Money Trading just because they are selling a common item for a high price. Sometimes its just a convenient way of exchanging meseta without having to meet up with the person in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    Ever wonder why you see random monomates on the shop for 3,000,000? That's someone RMTing. Probably worth noting if it's an English player you see doing it...