Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    O_o

Don't know if serious. It took you a full minute to kill four Signoguns. You also took 20 seconds to kill a Kartagot(!). That's including the help of a FO. If you haven't noticed, mechgun normal attack is ass damage.

I was expecting wall bounce combos with Dead Approach and infinite juggles but whatever.
    Practical in this game is killing things as fast as possible. Any other way is not practical, such as having a max PP bar during a fight. This was apparent during your whole video. All you had to do was do charged aerial shooting on every enemy and you would have made your point, but that's not what happened. Instead you did 5 minutes of normal attacks. Also my level 20 TE throws cards for 150 damage; Definitely higher than standard GU normal attack damage.
    Thanks for showing me in your video, that your level 40. Compared to my level 29. Im glad you can kill things faster than me.

PS: You know the Japanese name of the PA but not the English name(even though the Japanese name is pronounced as the English name)? Really?
    Its not called "aerial shooting" for the LAST TIME man..... And you only know the first half of the name because I TRANSLATED FOR YOU.

TAKES A BREATH SO DEEP, IT MAKES THE BIG BAD WOLVE JEALIOUS.

......sigh

You have completly, missed my points. However, Please, I do entreat you, to enjoy just a small sample, of your own critical words of my video, that was post patch btw. Now compare them with your video, and see how it makes you feel.

EDIT: For the record, i respect your setup. But i dont feel its the END ALL, and BE ALL mob control combo you professed it to be. Its just as effective as my combo. I would say that itis slightly quicker, but well your level 40. So its not an accurate comparision. And, its after the patch.

Im done. Im so freakin done with this thread.

My original video. THe youtube syntax keeps failing me. So here is the link:

http://youtu.be/6yoBuAugy2g
    Last edited by ZcRaider; Oct 11, 2012 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZcRaider View Post
    TAKES A BREATH SO DEEP, IT MAKES THE BIG BAD WOLVE JEALIOUS.

......sigh

You have completly, missed my points. However, Please, I do entreat you, to enjoy just a small sample, of your own critical words of my video, that was post patch btw. Now compare them with your video, and see how it makes you feel.

Im done. Im so freakin done with this thread.

My original video. THe youtube syntax keeps failing me. So here is the link:

http://youtu.be/6yoBuAugy2g
    It makes me think about the last time I spent 20 seconds shooting a Kartagot. That was probably... never. It also tells me that you don't understand that power of a FO(both PC and NPC) on a team. It ALSO reminds me to edit out most free running from PSO2 videos because no one really wants to sit through that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZcRaider View Post
    Thanks for showing me in your video, that your level 40. Compared to my level 29. Im glad you can kill things faster than me.
    It could have been twice or thrice as fast with my stances or RA sub but then they would just die too fast and I wouldn't be able to get hot air juggles off(which IMO is the most fun part about GU). First part of the video is FO sub(shifta isn't up), second part is FI sub with no stance, and the end I'm just going for dat wall slam combo.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Oct 11, 2012 at 04:54 PM.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

It makes me think about the last time I spent 20 seconds shooting a Kartagot. That was probably... never. It also tells me that you don't understand that power of a FO(both PC and NPC) on a team. It ALSO reminds me to edit out most free running from PSO2 videos because no one really wants to sit through that.
    Dinsour. I love you. And i forgive you. I highly value your opinions. And i wish you, the best of this wonderful day.

Thank you, again for sharing your views with such compasion and vigor.

You have yourself a wonderful day.

EDIT: Just to clarify, Love as a general concern for another human being. Im not no refering to romantic love. Im not made that way for those who are literal. And, for the record, there are so many things i could say...(Takes Breath) but I will let you have the last word. Because you surely will.
    Last edited by ZcRaider; Oct 11, 2012 at 05:02 PM.