Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

When giving my two cents, I tried to find some good in every picture (which was easy, honestly), but didn't ignore things I thought could be improved upon.

That being said, and this is going to sound cheesy, but I'm very happy to see that everyone is glad to see the entries, and is being respectful to one another. I really appreciate it. This was a lot of fun to do, albeit a lot of work for everyone involved, so I'm truly glad to see that everyone had a good time with it.

After all, we all play this same game, we all love this same game, don't we? So I don't see any point in becoming angry, or disheveled, or exceedingly negative over anything like this, and especially not towards one another. It's all in good fun, and I'm glad we can come together sometimes and do these kinds of things in each others company and have fun with it. I believe it helps us make friends, and form stronger bonds in this community. I really hope some other people or groups pick up their own events sometime, too. I'd love to see what others can come up with.

Thanks again, and continue to enjoy all of the contestants in the OP, or take a look if you haven't already.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Oct 8, 2012 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    When giving my two cents, I tried to find some good in every picture (which was easy, honestly), but didn't ignore things I thought could be improved upon.

That being said, and this is going to sound cheesy, but I'm very happy to see that everyone is glad to see the entries, and is being respectful to one another. I really appreciate it. This was a lot of fun to do, albeit a lot of work for everyone involved, so I'm truly glad to see that everyone had a good time with it.

After all, we all play this same game, we all love this same game, don't we? So I don't see any point in becoming angry, or disheveled, or exceedingly negative over anything like this, and especially not towards one another. It's all in good fun, and I'm glad we can come together sometimes and do these kinds of things in each others company and have fun with it. I believe it helps us make friends, and form stronger bonds in this community. I really hope some other people or groups pick up their own events sometime, too. I'd love to see what others can come up with.

Thanks again, and continue to enjoy all of the contestants in the OP, or take a look if you haven't already.
    どうもありがとオーラフさん+^_^+