Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    Here lemme just condence this user's post into the two key points you need to know.

You see,you free to play plebeians don't deserve to be on the same level as us middle class AC buyers. We can't have our own feeling of surpiroity taken away by the fact that maybe someone might be enjoying the game or have an easy time when they didnt spend as much as we do. If they can't get a working japanese credit card or overcharged webmoney, then clearly they are greedy jerks who think they deserve everything for free.

(for refrence, i have bought AC and am pretty much never doign it again. the market is terrible contrary to a few lucky one's personal anecdotes)
    It also basically means stop your bitching about being broke all the time aswell.

Also, I have no clue as why most of the posts towards me have "AC Scartch" all over them when I never even mention that in my post. I guess people just wanna ignore the facts and make shit up for the sake of an argument.

Fact is, if you dont have a "My Shop" (which was the WHOLE point of my first post) there's really no easy way or efficient way to make money in this game. It is what it is, period.

It's one of those you either take it or leave it type deals.

I personally dont have any problems with it. It's fair IMO. This is coming from someone who has played ever pso/psu and those games were pay to play, you had to buy the game and pay a monthly subscription. PSO2 on the other hand is completely free, yet you are here crying because you can't have it all? Sakai needs to eat after all

Like I said i've only spent 30 bucks on this game so far and have been pretty "rich" with my two shops. You just have to know how to get the best out of your shop during the 30 day period that you have it for.

If you can't afford 1000ac (700 ac for a shop) which is around 16 dollars (webmoney) then you must be one broke ass guy irl. With that I cannot help you

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    It also basically means stop your bitching about being broke all the time aswell.

Also, I have no clue as why most of the posts towards me have "AC Scartch" all over them when I never even mention that in my post. I guess people just wanna ignore the facts and make shit up for the sake of an argument.

Fact is, if you dont have a "My Shop" (which was the WHOLE point of my first post) there's really no easy way or efficient way to make money in this game. It is what it is, period.

It's one of those you either take it or leave it type deals.

I personally dont have any problems with it. It's fair IMO. This is coming from someone who has played ever pso/psu and those games were pay to play, you had to buy the game and pay a monthly subscription. PSO2 on the other hand is completely free, yet you are here crying because you can't have it all? Sakai needs to eat after all

Like I said i've only spent 30 bucks on this game so far and have been pretty "rich" with my two shops. You just have to know how to get the best out of your shop during the 30 day period that you have it for.

If you can't afford 1000ac (700 ac for a shop) which is around 16 dollars (webmoney) then you must be one broke ass guy irl. With that I cannot help you
    Well, you first mentioned just buying AC, you mentioned supporting SEGA, you didn't say if it was for my shop or for anything else.
    In my case, I don't care about having trading, my shop, or even a room, the only thing I would care about getting with AC would be AC clothes, but I'm not willing to buy those through a lottery.
    Oh, and having a my shop doesn't make someone automatically get meseta, what about players that don't have anything worth selling in a shop.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Oct 11, 2012 at 01:57 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Also, I have no clue as why most of the posts towards me have "AC Scartch" all over them when I never even mention that in my post. I guess people just wanna ignore the facts and make shit up for the sake of an argument.....

12 y/o's whos parents buy em things that play free games cuz free and complain theyre not as good as the 20+ year olds with jobs and bills to pay.

but yeah, i love how everyone assumes the only reason to buy AC is for the scratch... here's what im going to be spending $25 on AC:

-premium for 1 month [sell some things, plus i miss my room :P]
    -extra mag (becuz my mags stats suck with the now subclasses & lvl 50 stuff...) 86 r-def on a fighter is unnecessary now xD

if anything extra:
    -extra skill sheet for fighter/techer
    -extra inventory space items (since they're permanent, and very useful, especially if you carry a lot of weapons)

and in the future ill probably only buy my-shops when i need em.

I wont EVER buy an AC scratch. I would rather grind up the meseta for an item, even if it costs 10mil

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Well, you first mentioned just buying AC, you didn't say if it was for my shop or for anything else.
    In my case, I don't care about having trading, my shop, or even a room, the only thing I would care about getting with AC would be AC clothes, but I'm not willing to buy those through a lottery.
    Oh, and having a my shop doesn't make someone automatically get meseta, what about players that don't have anything worth selling in a shop.
    step 1) farm items that you could sell [items with souls, good abilities, etc. rares arent the only money makers here]
    step 2) buy shop after you have said items saved up, and sell them
    step 3) repeat step 1 until your 30 days are over

curious, though. when you buy an AC scratch, dont you get more than 1? or is it 200 Yen for EACH scratch you buy?
    Last edited by Eternal255; Oct 11, 2012 at 02:01 PM.

I used to be a whiny entitled freeloader, too.

Then I got a job.

Now I bitch about the whiny entitled freeloaders while spending a hundred dollars on a video game!

My, how things change...

I logged on today and was rather stunned at just how little money I got from selling spare equipment to NPCs. I'm only level 10 and that was my only real way of making money. I've been trying to save up in the hopes of buying a new costume from a shop. Such a sharp reduction has really crippled my meseta income.

Ah man, those poor people what a bunch of idiots am i right? I mean, come on, all they have to do is get a myshop and buy things. Hey it worked for me, which means it will be the exact same experience for everyone else right?. And come on, there's no way reducing the amount of income players can have from other means might affect the demand and how many people will actually buy stuff from thier shops.

God, why cant every single person do things my way? its the only correct way after all.

This argument...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    curious, though. when you buy an AC scratch, dont you get more than 1? or is it 200 Yen for EACH scratch you buy?
    Depends on how much you're willing to spend? If you only do one scratch, worst case scenario you're stuck with a +100% Rare Item Boost or +100% EXP Boost and can't sell them, otherwise everything can go into the market for 80k+.

Edit: Oops misunderstood the question, but yes, it's 200 AC per scratch on the normal side. The gold version that only spits out cloths is 500 AC per.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Oct 11, 2012 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    And come on, there's no way reducing the amount of income players can have from other means might affect the demand and how many people will actually buy stuff from thier shops.
    That's the whole point of the change in the first place.

If this actually happens, mission accomplished!

Well, I noticed the market for big-ticket items is much more dead than it usually is. I'm thinking players don't want to spend any accumulated wealth at the moment, for fear that replacing it would be nigh impossible....which it would be at present, with vendor prices severely gimped.