Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Default Why am I getting the feeling I can't afford anything anymore?

I knew they were nerfing the money you get from drops but I've been playing for about an hour going on 2, and the most I've gotten was maybe 50k total.
    This is from at least a few bosses mind you...

Best way to make money outside of buying a shop and selling items is to join an MPA and grind in skylands. Although I think most people are focusing on unlocking their level caps and subclasses right now.
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirah View Post
    Best way to make money outside of buying a shop and selling items is to join an MPA and grind in skylands. Although I think most people are focusing on unlocking their level caps and subclasses right now.
    Had subclass unlocked within the 1st 20 minutes, but yes. I've noticed the money changes while trying to get the drops for the level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirah View Post
    Then you realise weapons give you like 350 meseta maximum per, MPAs cannot stay up for more than 4 hours (so all MPA maps will probably be terrible) and nobody will be playing Continent; rather Very Hard.

Give it a week or two and prices in shops will most likely drop. Sega is most likely trying to vacuum out meseta by making vendor prices near-worthless, and not reducing the cost of grinding yet.

I'm even scared to run out of money for basic items... "Increased the price for one star items"
    One star items are worth 44 - 8X Max on NPC.
    Items I used to sell for 1k are worth 100s now.
    "Increased the meseta drop from bosses"
    Still fuckin' meseta rings of 6-30 meseta, no changes!
    Sega pls.

my worries atm is our everyday nessecities item like mate and moon... i dont mind low drops or meseta... but if we gain lower than we spend on monomates... now that too much already...
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

On the other hand, I saw "148+148" meseta in volcano hard from a cross burst. Right next to a "132+132" meseta.

Quote Originally Posted by freyt View Post
    On the other hand, I saw "148+148" meseta in volcano hard from a cross burst. Right next to a "132+132" meseta.
    This is due to meseta drop boosts, such as from the Meseta Fever Ability, PSE effects, or a boost ticket. You saw a drop of 132 meseta with a 100% meseta drop boost active.

Quote Originally Posted by Courina View Post
    my worries atm is our everyday nessecities item like mate and moon... i dont mind low drops or meseta... but if we gain lower than we spend on monomates... now that too much already...
    Sounds like PSU launch days. We used to do Mad Creatures C runs just to get healing items

Quote Originally Posted by freyt View Post
    That's still the same ammount of Meseta that dropped before.
    And heck, it was during a Cross Burst.
    Doesn't change the fact that bosses meseta drop wasn't even touched and it was all a lie.

Sub in a Force or Techer subclass whenever you're low on cash, and give your mag that action where it produces mates once in a while. Until they decide to reverse this crazy decision or if we actually reach some kind of ideal meseta nirvana / equilibrium, this is probably the cheapest method to stay healed. You'll have to sacrifice your chosen subclass while doing so of course.