Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default SEGA and PSO2 players......

..... There's nothing wrong with this game I can't find anything to complain about SEGA did a good job. I quit Aion to start playing this game and I don't even think I wanna play TERA or Blade & Soul anymore because of PSO2. EVEN GUILD WARS 2!!!! I can't complain at all about PSO2.

CAN'T
    FIND
    ANY
    THING
    TO
    COMPLAIN
    ABOUT

I hope to reach out to my fellow players that feel the same. : )

P.S: PSO2 IS AWESOME

I totally agree mister aussei, I've seen Guild Wars 2, a 60$ game, and it looks amazingly terrible compared to PSO2.

That japanese guy in that one interview was right when he said that 'they wanted pso2 to be the example of how MMOs should be'

I mean, from the design standpoint everything is very well done.
    It's unique, it's not massive which is something that gets annoying and old quick, there is grinding yes but the experience is enjoyable, you get like amazing HD graphics that run super smooth, and even run in old laptops so all your friends can join regardless of their specs, and since it's free too everyone can play.

You can use any gamepad, they even thought out how the buttons would appear on screen and let you choose how you want them, like xbox or playstation style, it always bothered me with other games since I use a dualshock, but it seems the guys behind pso2 know what they are doing.

I could go on forever.

It's like everything you could have wanted from an online game.
    Last edited by LeoSan; Oct 11, 2012 at 11:53 PM.

i have a complaint+^_^+ but it's more to do with people doing TAs then about PSO2 itself+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    i have a complaint+^_^+ but it's more to do with people doing TAs then about PSO2 itself+^_^+
    Time Attack's are simple lol.

There's plenty of flaws to complain about :/

PSO2 is definitely shaping up to be one of the better Phantasy Star games released in the last 10 years or so. I think the free-to-play model is going to serve the game pretty well and help maintain a fairly good size active player base. It's going to ensure that the game gets continuous support and has regular content updates, as player activity will be tied directly to the game's revenue stream.

I think many players are going to adopt a more positive stance toward this title as well, compared to past games. There is no up-front investment of $50 or $60 plus a monthly fee making everyone immediately feel like they better be getting their money's worth out of the game at every moment. Sure, there will be people who won't be happy with it no matter what, but there's a lot less to be unhappy about when you get to essentially pay what you feel something is worth.

I think it's a great game.

I can't say it's flawless, but I can't think of a game I've ever played that didn't have some flaws. Doubly so for online games, in no small part because it's impossible to please everyone, so features some people will like will be hated by others.

Since the Fighter class was added, and then with the addition of subclasses, my primary gripe with the game has already been addressed (the ineffectiveness of HU in MPA), so I don't have much to complain about.

I'm having a blast, and expect to have a blast for a long time. And if it's a little too easy, so what? It just means I can use the nice looking weapon that's one star level lower instead of having to have the very best to be effective.

Because there are some seriously ugly rares out there (OK, that's a small gripe. Heheh.)
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Listening to the hardcore 'fans' is usually a pretty terrible idea and I generally ignore the consensus of the dedicated community. Why?

The closer you get to something the more it becomes a part of your life as opposed to an accessory. Every little tiny bump in the road becomes incredibly painful when you are no-lifing a game, trust me, I've done it many, many times in the past.

When a game becomes an accessory to your enjoyment, the game is more enjoyable overall in the sense that there's much less anxiety.

There's a lot on the line when you've invested so much of your attention towards a hobby. It makes it very hard to 'roll with the punches' and understand a business model when you are the vocal minority.

The game is great. It's like enjoying a glass of whisky on the rocks after a day of work.

Now... if your job is distilling or critiquing whisky all day long you're going to be much more critical of something that could be seen as a simple enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by D3MON View Post
    Time Attack's are simple lol.
    indeed they are, now someone out there convince my team and half my FR of that +^_^+

its the only game i play currently.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.