Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'm happy they reduced prices, but if they were really interested in cleaning up their own mess they would have reduced shop prices at the same rate they slashed our income. I'll take it though.
    Perhaps it was on purpose for decreasing quickly the total amount of meseta on each ship. Thanks to that the prices are lower in the player shop. I think it was a smart choice from sega.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Why isn't untekking my weps or to upgrade my element changed?
    Those were the only 2 I cared about

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Why isn't untekking my weps or to upgrade my element changed?
    Those were the only 2 I cared about
    Adding abilities is still expensive and fails constantly.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    Adding abilities is still expensive and fails constantly.
    I don't mind the abilities. I get a lot of untekked weapons and many many duplicates I like to use to bring my elements to 50.
    Why isn't Sega fixing this?

Prices on ship 9 for player shops have increased by 25-40%, so even with the cut of these items we're still fucked over here (at least on AC items, havent checked others)... but its cool i guess, i personally never really bought anything from shops that most people sink their money into.

They cut selling items by 75% but only cut prices of everything else by 50% and not affixing prices? Affixing is where all my money went in the first place! >

And untekking? Looks like I'll just vendor all those shitty untekked items i keep finding for 10 meseta (hey its not much of a loss anymore!)

At first I was totally OK with the price cut cuz i figured they would fix everything else, but now i dont see the point. Who cares if low level new characters cant afford anything? Isnt that the purpose of a game, to start from nothing and build yourself up?

Quote Originally Posted by zamoth View Post
    Perhaps it was on purpose for decreasing quickly the total amount of meseta on each ship. Thanks to that the prices are lower in the player shop. I think it was a smart choice from sega.
    I'd take that mindset if prices in player shops had decreased at the same rate income got cut. It's certainly nice if you already have money, but for new players and those that haven't stored up money it makes things more difficult. It's not really much easier on people with shops because the most valuable items aren't tradeable.

Lowering the shop prices does ease the pain though. I wonder if the affixing remaining unchanged was intentional though.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuma View Post
    I personally don't mind the new economy, the only thing I wish they would fix is the drop rate of 10* weapons. I don't get why they lowered it whereas they're not tradable.
    Right? ive been farming for a blade dance since the xp fix patch in desert. so far 35+ dropped on my ship and none were to me D:

And ive been gettin rare droprate drink pretty often with it too... I really need one of those +100% or at least +50% items...

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    I really need one of those +100% or at least +50% items...
    Spoiler: Nothing will ever drop anyway.

Prices in player shops are not going to decrease (unless the weapon/unit is now inferior). No meseta has been taken out of the system (people have been hoarding meseta instead of using it on money sinks), so there's simply no point as there will be many, many players to buy expensive items.

I knew people would be gullible about this patch and be content with whatever they were thrown after the mess caused from last patch. A whole 2k less for grinding weapons? That's practically nothing. =/

I take it everyone here is happy with affixes still costing 20k an attempt then? I mean, it was 20k an attempt at lv40 cap. Have yet to have gotten a recent rare that I'd like to affix.
    Last edited by Coatl; Oct 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM.

I dont see much point on the adjusting...grinders have gone up lately and will sell for more now than ever. If one side goes down, the other naturally goes up, how is that a good thing? Keeping your own grinders? yeah...that may work, but I'm not exactly someone who farms MPA all day long to collect stuff so easily.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.