Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I think its great Sega is releasing all these great classics for a new generation to enjoy, gamers who missed the chance to experience the magic or for those disrespectful young cretins could see what has us "nastalgia fags" as they call se what we are raving and reveling on about.

Man, I just want to finally try Burning Rangers. When are we getting that (obscure, niche, possibly not-that-great for all I know) game?

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Man, I just want to finally try Burning Rangers. When are we getting that (obscure, niche, possibly not-that-great for all I know) game?
    If they bring back Burning Rangers, they totally need to bring back Panzer Dragoon Saga too. Neither are arcade games but both are gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If they bring back Burning Rangers, they totally need to bring back Panzer Dragoon Saga too. Neither are arcade games but both are gems.
    I second Panzer Dragoon Saga. Never got a chance to play it, but I loved the original and Orta.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Well, for the arcades, I'd love for SEGA to release Planet Harriers (The modern followup to Space Harrier). Up until this day, only but a small number of single arcades ever had that game, even though it was advertised in magazines with screenshots and Previews. Most of the world never had an opportunity to play it, in the first place. It never got a home port, and this would be an opportunity for people to actually play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    I second Panzer Dragoon Saga. Never got a chance to play it, but I loved the original and Orta.
    Thirded. Played the heck out of the JP version, and it'll be great to have more people get the chance to play it. There's no longer any excuse of limited production runs anymore.

A follow up to Orta would be nice too. :3

I'd toss in the Shining Force 3 Trilogy in there as well. I have an emulator that works with my original discs, but an integrated digital version would be wonderful.

I think its possible they may add more to their re-release collection soon. There are so many titles that have never hit stateside. So who knows maybe their might be more surprises in store.

Now that I think about it its kinda surprising that sega have not ported one of the phantasy star portable games to the 3DS.

The only competition they have is monster hunter and heros of ruin which was a bit of a turd.