Well I think It would be a good Idea to get a bunch of decent lvl players to on and train some newbies. I'm a lvl 69 HUmar and have way too much mesta. If I could get enough people to get involved It might turn out. who knows. But I think we should great the newbies to PSO with arms wide open persay.

Messenger of Light, Destroyer of Darkness.

On 2001-03-05 23:08, Cyanide wrote:
    Well I think It would be a good Idea to get a bunch of decent lvl players to on and train some newbies. I'm a lvl 69 HUmar and have way too much mesta. If I could get enough people to get involved It might turn out. who knows. But I think we should great the newbies to PSO with arms wide open persay.
    That's not a bad idea. I'm like, 54 or so, and even recently, a lvl 100 guy came and helped me out a bit, and 'cuz of the "nicety" of it all, I feel encouraged to do the same thing to other less exp'd players as well. What say we all try to give the newbies a helping hand? At least a little one.

Dude, ebworld just shipped my copy of pso and a keyboard so hopefully I will have it before thursday so I will be an offical newbie around that time so I think this is a great idea and I would love to participate.

btw Anyone know how to make my sig smaller cause evil Ambrai has a grudge against it

i like to help newbies out. a lot of the time instead of going to seel my worthless stuff i just join a newbie game and throw it all over the ground, it makes them happy.