Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Default Time attack missions.

I've been trying to get some time attack missions done. However I can't find ANYONE that is interested in doing them. I've checked every even slightly densely populated block that isn't marked VH. Is there a block where people do TA missions(I'm on ship 8 )? Or do I just need to wait/look for hours until either someone joins my party or I find a party?

from what I remember the blocs which begin with "T" are written as so.
    but found no TA party on these...
    Only solution is to ask friends/team for when they do it.

Block 35 is a TA block.

Anyway, a lot of people aren't interested in doing anything that requires an inkling of organization in a game where you can turn your brain off to do the most rewarding thing.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by raiden55 View Post
    from what I remember the blocs which begin with "T" are written as so.
    but found no TA party on these...
    Only solution is to ask friends/team for when they do it.
    Yeah, I forgot to mention that my Friend List, and Team List consists mostly of people that are almost never on these days.

Most people who do the TA Quests tend to already have friends to do them with, or teams also, so you won't find people actively searching. Most people only do them for TACOs also, and most TACO runs are set groups (due to the cooldown on them).

You can try looking in B20 and asking, but that's the most you can do really. You can give me a call if you want; ID is in my signature. I tend to do the TA Quests for fun instead of money (MPAs = Boring as Hell).

EDIT: Just realised you're on Ship8 because I'm awesome. Since this is the case, you are going to find it hard to find a TA Team. It would be difficult to play these with JPs as the quests have players doing their own thing rather than travelling in one large group.
    Last edited by Z-0; Oct 21, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakosifer View Post
    Anyway, a lot of people aren't interested in doing anything that requires an inkling of organization in a game where you can turn your brain off to do the most rewarding thing.
    given the floaw of masetas these allow, I do consider these rewarding

i feel lucky+^_^+ finally have a couple friends on my list that enjoy actually doing TA outside of COs+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Most people who do the TA Quests tend to already have friends to do them with, or teams also, so you won't find people actively searching. Most people only do them for TACOs also, and most TACO runs are set groups (due to the cooldown on them).

You can try looking in B20 and asking, but that's the most you can do really. You can give me a call if you want; ID is in my signature. I tend to do the TA Quests for fun instead of money (MPAs = Boring as Hell).

EDIT: Just realised you're on Ship8 because I'm awesome. Since this is the case, you are going to find it hard to find a TA Team. It would be difficult to play these with JPs as the quests have players doing their own thing rather than travelling in one large group.
    I actually do want to do them more for the COs than fun, even though I do like doing them quickly(hard to do that when you can't communicate with the noobs you're doing it with). If more people could/would/had watched the YouTube guides, then you would see a lot of people doing them 24/7. However being on Ship 8, and being in an 11 person team(including me) that's mostly inactive now, and only having 16 friends(most of which are team members) who are also mostly inactive, means I can't find very many people to TA spam with. 6 TA quests with at least 80k per every two(if you haven't cleared the COs yet that is), should incite people to want to run these more often though.