Thread: Guilty Light?

Angry Guilty Light?

I've been seeking out the Guilty Light on PSO 1&2 (Not plus) on GC for the weekend. At the start, I was lvl 68? I believe. I'm now level 80. I'm an Oran HUmar and it's been a stressful road tbh.

I would like to know anyone elses luck on defeating Vol Opt in VH for the Guilty Light?

I hope I actually get this drop. I've looked at drop tables and it says it should drop it, but the rarity is very high and I've defeated atleast 30 Vol Opt's (Drop is 1/1.

Anyone have a hard time getting it?

I've gotten it off vol opt in a normal run, not sure how many I had to kill to get it though. I wasn't actually looking for it. It also shows up in ultimate on a handful of enemies. If you can access ultimate that may be the better thing to do, between finding other good rares and gaining more experience.

When I first unlocked ultimate (Lvl 60 or so) I could barely stand Forest 1-2/Dragon fight. I stayed there because of the EXP it gave me and I wanted to try and get a Dragon's Claw. I stopped playing for a few days to research Mags and weapons and try to see if I wanted to start a new Ranger or Force (Been playing on/off for 5+ years on diff memory cards (Highest lvl I've gotten is the 80 I have now, previous has been 50-60 Hunewerals)), and I decided to make two rangers (Greenill and Purpulnum).

Need a few good spec weps, I can just transfer mags that I've grown to get the ATK/ATA/ATP I need for the weps. I don't want to go to ultimate just yet because of the EXP/Meseta I'm getting in VH Mines atm.

Oran: Vhard:Spaceship Gol Dragon 1/16
    Vhard:Control Center Mericus 1/46
    Vhard:Mines Vol Opt 1/16
    Ultimate:Forest Barble 1/169

Would I be better off camping Barbles? and if so, how would I do that? What quest gives the most Barble spawns? :S

Sorry for the huge paragraph, lol.

I actually recieved a Guilty Light today, which is ironic because I have a HUnewearl and can't use it. I'm a Pinkal and got it from a Nano Dragon on Ult. I was doing the Cecil quest, was really surprising actually. I recieved like 4 Rare Weapons on that run and usually I don't get red boxes on quests.

I also lucked out on finding a Guilty Light as well during a TTF run in VH. Mind you, I'm playing BB instead of GC though.

If you have your heart set out on finding it i hope you do, but if not i play Gc and have 1 myself if u play online and wanna trade im your guy. If not HAPPY HUNTING!

I cant stop getting those Guilty Lights, I probably have 10 in the bank atm. But it would be easier to farm the Vol Opt on VH, but if you want to farm Barbles do the Quest Native Research you will find the most Barbles here.